Atria Grand Prairie

355 W. Westchester Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Atria Grand Prairie (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 17 days

SAVE NOW or SAVE LATER Promotion. Atria communities are currently offering a choice of either: Save Now - No Community Fee, or Save Later - Rate Lock Until January 2022. Must take financial possession by 08/31/2020. Ask for details during your tour

Reviews of Atria Grand Prairie

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Grand Prairie

March 31, 2016

By Happy Resident24

I’ve already moved in. I live in a big efficiency, and the food is good. We have exercise and they would take us to Wal-mart or to the symphony. They provide transportation to and from your medical and dental appointments. We have an exercise room that we use all the time, Happy Hour every Thursday, and Bible studies on Wednesday. We have three meals a day -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- and a variety of food.

February 29, 2016

By Linda B2

The staff were very polite. I felt very comfortable as they showed me around the apartments and explained the amenities. The problem I had was my mom did not want assisted living. The apartments were small, of course, because there was no need for kitchen but they were wonderful. If mom should ever need assisted living, I would definitely consider this facility. The amenities were very nice. Tanya, the lady who assisted me, was as pleasant as can be. The dining area was well-lighted and it was laid out very nicely such that residents with walkers and wheelchairs can easily move around.

January 26, 2016

By A Visitor3

I visited this community. It was very clean. All of the adults were active. They had a special visitor that day, and they were singing. I participated in a birthday celebration and had some cake with them. We didn’t choose this place because it was an assisted living type A facility, and my mother-in-law needed an assisted living type B facility. Nevertheless, I think it would have been a great place. I saw a couple of the rooms, and they were very clean.

October 30, 2015

By Kim113502550

We didn’t’ care for it. There’s nothing bad about it, but it just didn’t feel nearly as warm, homey or friendly as others. It just didn’t feel as welcoming because it was coldly laid out. They were under construction when we were there, so it’s kind of hard to tell what it was really going to look like. The staff was great. I just didn’t feel it was the place. The rooms were fine, unimpressive, and I didn’t care for the common area. All the places where the residents can gather and be together were just not impressive. The dining area was very unimpressive and very small. I didn’t try the food. I did see the calendar and saw they have several things planned.

September 12, 2015

It was clean and very attractive. It was close to where we live, and he needed more 24hr care. The staff was fine, nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. We were very impressed with it, but we just felt he needed more nursing care.

December 10, 2014

I visited this community. The staff gave us lots of information. They were very helpful. The rooms are in the right size, and they were clean. The dining room was clean, but I wasn't able to taste and see what kind of food they served. I thought as that time, someone was playing the piano or something. What impressed me was that they had a room so they would have their privacy, yet they had commons areas where they could come and interact with the other residents. I was impressed with it, and I would give it a high rating.

January 29, 2014

By Linda64776550

The emloyees are fine, they're helpful. The rooms are nice and big enough. I dont know if my mom will ever adjust to living any place other than her house. They have crafts, Bible study, they have a church service on Sunday morning and they go to Walmart on Mondays. Sometimes a group will come in to entertain them. I like the friendliness of the employees but the doctor that comes to service the residents there he's not real attentive. My mother has a kidney infection and I dont talk directly to the doctor but to the nurse that they have there. I'm hoping that this situation will improve.

November 21, 2013

This community was great. I saw a 1-bedroom and a studio. Everything was good so I can't pick out anything that was better.

June 19, 2013

By caring307

It is a nice and a really good place, but it was out of my price range. The rooms and the studios were nice. It has lots of bookcases in them and I thought was really great. The people there are lovely. It was such a pretty place and it was large.

Costs for Atria Grand Prairie

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Atria Grand Prairie

Brookdale Grand Prairie provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Atria Grand Prairie