The Lodge at Quail Park

The Lodge at Quail Park (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Lodge at Quail Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lodge at Quail Park

August 13, 2014

We chose The Lodge for my father because it was very clean and the staff was personable. Every staff member that I met was extremely personable. I have eaten there and the food was great. The place is small and the staff is caring. The people there are extremely nice and attentive. They have movie nights as well as trips to Wal-Mart. They also have live entertainment come in.

July 29, 2014

By jillindallas

This is the number 1 assisted living facility in Texas. My mom lived there for 6 years and they did a great job. She loved it there. Their loving care and attention to her kept her alive for 6 years. He had a stroke 11 years ago and we were blessed to have her that long. She has just passed at 88 years old. Let me help you make your decision as it is a tough one as where to put your aging parents for good care. There are lots of activities that the activity director will arrange they will not be bored. And the rooms are like an apartment 4 rooms so the transition is an easy one. You will not be sorry that you chose the Lodge on Preston Ridge for your loved one.

Photos of The Lodge at Quail Park

Services and Amenities of The Lodge at Quail Park

• Spanish

About The Lodge at Quail Park

The Lodge at Quail Park is a senior living provider in Frisco, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Lodge at Quail Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lodge at Quail Park