Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen

Reviews of Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen

Nursing Home Reviews for Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen

May 28, 2014

By syscoduke

Friendship Haven did an outstanding job taking care of my 93 yr old mother who passed in december 2013. The facilty was clean well ran and extremely well oriented to the total comfort for their patients. This was my 4 th unit and I deffinitely saved the best to last! Cant say enough good things about entire staff! I guess the most impressive act of love and kindness when 7 of the nurses and staff attended my mothers funeral!

March 20, 2013

By caring0313313

Friendship Haven is very clean. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. However, they could really work on the menu. The food is bland and the choices that they have are not tasty. Other than that, we got no complaints. It's a nice place.

Services and Amenities of Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen

Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen is a senior living provider in Friendswood, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Friendship Haven Healthcare and Rehabilitation Cen