Trinity Terrace Fort Worth, TX

Reviews of Trinity Terrace

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Trinity Terrace

November 20, 2014

By MIT2018

Community is very positive and the residents appear happy. However, the Dorrito-chip chewing receptionist lacks professionalism and is quite rude. That is a big turn-off to a potential resident. Eating at the desk and speaking with you mouth full is unfortunate.

May 30, 2014

I liked the amenities at Trinity Terrace. The fact that they had apartments with kitchens, which was what we were looking for, was great. The staff was really nice. What stood out was that they took care of their residents, when they were independent all the way up to when they needed medical care, and that's what I liked about it. When something happened and they needed assistance, the wouldn't have to move to another facility. They had lots of activities. The facility was very clean. They were above average.

July 30, 2013

By Caring 9695

I also visited Trinity Terrace. I like this one too except its location. It was a large facility, three towers, and they were nice. This facility also offered four levels of care but you have to go somewhere else for memory care. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: All Pets

About Trinity Terrace

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; Declining balance over 36 mos. (Price 64% avg. of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service Basis.

Map of Trinity Terrace