Trinity Courtyard

Reviews of Trinity Courtyard

Independent Living Reviews for Trinity Courtyard

September 30, 2016

By Richard780550

Trinity Courtyard was very nice, but it was awfully expensive. The rooms and the staff were very nice.

July 01, 2016

By Marcy450882

Trinity Courtyard was really nice. The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were nice and clean, and the food was OK. I liked this place, but it was very expensive.
Marcy, Thank you for visiting our Community. I am glad you got to enjoy some of the catering options we offer here at Trinity Courtyard . We take pride in our Independent Luxury Senior Living Community. Please stop by again and visit with us when you are in the area. Have a Great Independence Day. Thank you, Rebecca Wiesner Senior Living Specialist

June 27, 2016

By Barbara670542

Trinity Courtyard was pretty nice but a bit too far away. It was an excellent, attractive, large, and nice facility. They're very friendly. They had a pool and a billiards room. It was really nice. The lady was fine, but she's probably new, and it wasn't her job to do tours. She was just stepping in, but she was a very nice lady.
Barbara, Thank you for the review. We take pride in our Luxury Independent Senior Living Community.I am proud of the ladies that fill in when others are out on tours. If you are ever over in our area again drop by and attend a movie in our state of the art theater or grab a cup of coffee from our coffee bar and visit with our residents. We look forward to your return. Thank you, Rebecca Wiesner Senior Living Specialist

April 14, 2015

Trinity Courtyard is a nice place. It has a lovely dining area, but they do not serve meals. It's like living in an apartment. I could see no one interacting with anyone else when I went over there. It's just not what I wanted.

Costs for Trinity Courtyard

Photos of Trinity Courtyard

Services and Amenities of Trinity Courtyard

• Fee Structure Extra: 1 And 2 Year Rental Agreements

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Microwave, Etc.)

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Theater, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms
  • Technology Extra: Services Available Through At&T

• Activities Extra: Chair Yoga, Field Trips, Various Card Games

About Trinity Courtyard

Relax. Enjoy. Thrive. Luxury Senior Living in Fort Worth.

With a picturesque surrounding and spacious, senior friendly apartments, Trinity Courtyard is the perfect choice for those looking for a place to call home. Whether you’re newly looking for a senior living community or have been thinking about it for years now is the time to take a look around Trinity Courtyard and see all that we have to offer.

Attractively designed with elegance and sophistication, Trinity Courtyard is conveniently located in Fort Worth with close proximity to shopping, medical facilities and recreational activities. Enjoy your days living independently with a variety of great amenities including a 24-hour coffee bar, fitness center, salon, game room and more.

Map of Trinity Courtyard