The Village at Silver Sage

Reviews of The Village at Silver Sage

Memory Care Reviews for The Village at Silver Sage

July 28, 2011

By anaukam

I have had very good communication and responsiveness from the staff at this facility. They have been so very good, especially in the area of Memory Care which is their specialty. It is wonderful to have experts be able to tell us that what my father is going through is normal, as well as give us adequate and honest information about his disease. They do everything they can to make life as normal as possible, and the quality of life as high as they can. I am impressed with their caring attitudes.

July 27, 2011

By heidimruev

What a gorgeous facility. I had a wonderful tour with Leon Polk, the Community Relations Director, and couldn't have been more pleased. The entire staff that I met helped me so much as I begin this journey with my mother. I know that she would love it and I wanted to move in myself. I couldn't ask for more in a facility!!!
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Village at Silver Sage

Photos of The Village at Silver Sage

Services and Amenities of The Village at Silver Sage

About The Village at Silver Sage

The Village at Silver Sage, is a distinctive memory care community conveniently located just north of Fort Worth, TX. Here, residents receive the care they need while maintaining ties to family, friends and the community. A beautiful home with quality amenities, purposeful living and therapeutic activities, individualized care services and delicious meals - The Village at Silver Sage provides everything you need to Live Life Well.

The community is designed specially for older adults who suffer from Alzheimer's and other related dementia impairments. Amenities include Atrium with gardening planter boxes, cozy living room and library, sensory room, therapeutic kitchen, full service salon and secured landscaped courtyards. A Physician lead caregiver support program, T.O.U.C.H., provides unconditional compassion and healing along with an open forum for families, friends and caregivers.

Map of The Village at Silver Sage