Lexington Place Fort Worth, TX

Assisted Living Reviews for Lexington Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Lexington Place

October 29, 2012

By LDC

I really liked this facility, Lexington Place. The staff were very compassionate and caring towards the individuals who stayed there. My mother received good care while staying there and I always felt that she was safe. The staff were very good at calling me at home to inform me of any changes or anything going on with my mother healthwise. They stayed on top of her meds and her medical needs and made sure the doctor was updated as needed. Anytime she had to be transferred to the hospital they were very prompt in calling an informing me. They were very safe and careful with her belongings and kept up with her things. My mother actually passed away while at this facility and the staff were very professional and caring during this time and they genuinely seemed sad to have lost my mother. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Its hard leaving a family member in the care of others but Lexington Place helped ease my worries and concerns.

May 08, 2012

By Young Onset Caregiver

My husband has young onset Alzheimer's. We chose this place because my husband wants a smaller place with few people. It has nice rooms, the facilities are not new but updated and no odor of urine or feces. The staff gives consistent care and on schedule. They are also caring and firm but compassionate when needed. There are activities that let residents mingle with each other. If there's one thing this facility needs to improve it is additional staff to help with all the patients. The stay of my husband in this nursing home has been positive.

Services and Amenities of Lexington Place

About Lexington Place

Lexington Place is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lexington Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington Place