Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

Reviews of Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

Nursing Home Reviews for Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

July 06, 2015

By James W

Clean place, but not worth the huge cost compared to other locations. The staff smile and seem friendly, but most of their revolving low paid staff can't be bothered to even make sure the patients are fed 3 square meals. = I been lied to my face several times.

September 30, 2013

By Margaret25

Garden Terrace was a rehab facility and they did the exercises very well. The services were good as far as the patient was concerned but they were always understaffed. When they've made up the beds, they wouldn't put sheets on it. We'd had to go look. I think the residents were taken care of. It was also an Alzheimer's unit so it's hard to tell whether they were pleased but I think they were doing okay.

May 24, 2013

By Wife of Resident

My family was very disapointed in this facility. They neglected residents, didn't change therm, they sat in urine all day. They didn't shower the residents regularly and over medicated them to ,a point they were in a vege tativetive state. I would not recommend them to anyone. They also stop Medicare coverage prematurly

Services and Amenities of Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

About Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence

Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Terrace Alzheimers Center of Excellence