Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

Reviews of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

Nursing Home Reviews for Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

May 07, 2013

By Angry Family Member

I checked with my lawyer and he said it is not libel if it is true. This is true. My wife came here the day after surgery for wound care. It took 24 hours after admission before all my wife's medications were available, including her pain medicines. I had to medicate her from the medicines we brought with us. I once found her bandages soaked - they had not been changed for 2 1/2 days despite a high infection risk and a doctor's order that they be changed daily. One Saturday evening, they ran out of her primary pain medicine. Ran out! When I went to get our own meds out of her shoulder bag, they had been stolen. It then took them 24 hours to get the medicine to the hospital and get her a dose because of their "protocols", per the hospital director. Common RX available at any neighborhood pharmacy!!! The Chief Nurse later told me running out was the fault of the wholesale pharmacy that serves their account, even though her people gave the last remaining pills and took no action! The very next day, my wife again did not get this very same pain medicine and was given a substitute because the nurse "couldn't find it". (They were at the other end of the hall in the wrong medicine cart.) They served fish to a patient on strong medicine that had bones in it. I provided all her meals from outside after that. Another patient's medical files were left on a table in the family room on a Friday afternoon, laid there all day Saturday and Sunday, and were not removed until mid-morning Monday. When I took that info to the hospital director Monday afternoon, he said that was an isolated incident and he would check on it. I told him if he wanted he could go right now and find unattended medical records on a table in the communal eating area, another isolated incident I'm sure. I have photo's to prove this. Why did we stay? The wound care nurse and the PT people are top notch. They get one star only because of this. We also stayed because I was able to be present most of the day, everyday. Do not leave anyone you love in this facility unattended.

September 10, 2011

By Karen in TX

The RN's for the Nursing Home are very nice and do not do what they say they will do for extra care. Both shifts didn't call the doctor when I requested but the weekend LVN did!! This was not an emergency case. However, during a qtrly review I requested this help from ALL in the meeting and Not one of them followed through on this request from the Director of nursing to the Administrator to the social worker. Not Good!

Services and Amenities of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

About Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc

Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fort Worth Center Of Rehabilitation Llc