Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Reviews of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Independent Living Reviews for Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

November 22, 2016

By James528550

I visited Attiva Park. All the buildings looked new. It was surprising how new they looked from the outside. Inside, there were still constructions going on, but what they showed me was beautiful. It was quite roomy. It was an upstairs apartment, but I liked the patio. You could go outside, grill your meat on the barbeque, and sit out there. It was a really nice place. It was beautiful. The people were really nice and helpful. They actually sounded like they were trying to talk me into moving in, and I really liked to move into this place.

August 23, 2016

By Lorraine036823

We have signed a lease to go to Attiva Park. It’s under construction right now, but they have just recently renovated all of the rooms, the apartments and the duplexes or the column cottages. They’re all very clean and very neat with new appliances. The office people are extremely friendly and helpful.

October 03, 2014

By Joseph29

I have been in Legacy for two weeks, living in one of the apartments. It is clean, nice, I cook my own food, and the place is enough for me. The staff was caring, and the facility is a bright place to be. They have a swimming pool, card playing, and exercise.

Questions about Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Active Adult 55+ Community

What makes the chef or dining program at Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

No, Complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Resident Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Lounge, Resort Inspired Pool

What safety features or security measures does Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland offer to independent living residents?

Controlled Access Gates

Does Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Photos of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Services and Amenities of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

• Fee Structure Extra: Rent Plus Utilities.

About Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Attiva Park is an attractive, tranquil apartment community for active seniors age 55 years and older. Our comprehensive social calendar brings neighbors together for games, exercise, crafts, and much more.

We offer apartment floor plans from 1 to 3-bedrooms. Each apartment boasts soaring 9 ft. ceilings, crown molding, balconies, and brand new granite countertops. Our residents also enjoy community features such as an outdoor swimming pool, walking trails, game and craft rooms, and wellness center in addition to our community social gatherings.

Our community is conveniently located in Southwest Fort Worth close to the finest shopping, dining, and medical facilities.

Map of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland