About The Crossings at Flower Mound
The Crossings at Flower Mound embraces an innovative approach to life for those living with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments. Our programs empower each individual to build on their personal strengths and life experiences, enabling moments of joy.
For those living with Alzheimer’s or other types of memory impairments, The Crossings has created a true community dedicated to memory care. Our memory care program is focused on building positive experiences based on your history and interests.
At The Crossings, residents enjoy personalized support, as well as amenities, services and innovative programs for a lifestyle of meaning, engagement and fulfillment. Every opportunity is created to live a joyful, purposeful life that enhances and encourages total well-being.
- Our caring staff is specifically trained to provide Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care on-site 24 hours a day
- Licensed nurse on staff and on-call 7 days/week, 24 hours/day
- Administration of medications
- Outdoor courtyards/park area
- Health monitoring of vital signs, lab tests, and therapy needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility
- Daily housekeeping
- Secure community with monitored and magnetically locked exterior doors
- Fire safety system
- Relaxation Room
- Multiple Outdoor Courtyards
- Gardens with Beautiful Flowers and Plants
What Makes Us Special
At the Crossings of Flower Mound, family is first. Our staff strives to provide the best care for our residents and their families. Our trained staff treat your loved one with dignity, respect, and individualized care to meet their needs.