SunRidge at Desert Springs

SunRidge at Desert Springs (844) 325-8230

Reviews of SunRidge at Desert Springs

Memory Care Reviews for SunRidge at Desert Springs

August 28, 2014

I had my mother in Desert Springs (SunRidge at Desert Springs). She was there for a couple of years. I felt like that it was an institution, it wasn't a place to live. I just felt like they were forced to treat the residents like they were patients in a sanitarium. The rooms were horrible. There were two people to a room. It had linoleum floors. There was no privacy. They need to make the rooms nice. The place was like living in a sanitarium. I was out of the country when they moved my mother there. When I got back and saw the place, I got her out of there immediately. They didn't have any activities. It was like being in a prison. They just have to change their whole way of doing things. They have a bunch of people drooling in wheelchairs. I don't like the philosophy of keeping the patients out of their rooms and locking them out of their rooms, so they have to sit in their chairs and look at everybody else for two or three hours. I just don't like that. I would never recommend this place to others.

December 03, 2012

By Carla 1

Sunridge is top rate. It's very clean and nicely decorated. My mother-in-law has been there for about three years now.

March 30, 2012

By Bridget*

We visited this facility looking for a care center if needed in the future. It was very nice, the residents seemed happy and well cared for. The caregivers seemed patient and attentive and it smelled nice. :) Granted this review is written only from the visiting standpoint. We don't know anyone who actually lives there.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of SunRidge at Desert Springs

Services and Amenities of SunRidge at Desert Springs

About SunRidge at Desert Springs

Life at SunRidge at Desert Springs offers a world of possibilities for those with memory care needs. Every day we make it our goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. At SunRidge, we treasure each resident as a unique individual who will always remember what it's like to love, laugh and enjoy life.

Map of SunRidge at Desert Springs