The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

Reviews of The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

May 25, 2012

By ovasquez

When I arrived, I immediately had an idea of what the inside of the building could look like, simply by judging the scenery outside. The area was handled neatly, considering that the grass looked nicely trimmed, and there was absolutely zero litter to be seen of any kind on the premises. The inside of the building was just as clean, and I felt whole heartily welcomed by the faculty near the door. The inside of the building was well furnished and clean. I'm usually not accustomed to places like these, and I couldn't help but be feel flattered by the friendly greetings I was met with at every corner. The welcomes were just as friendly as their goodbyes, and I hoped my friend would invite me again.

Costs for The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

Services and Amenities of The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes

The Bridges at Edinburg provides a quality senior housing and care option, with special focus on promoting wellness, dignity, respect, and independence for those served. We are a community where professional caregivers are dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment where the residents can live their lives to the fullest. Establishing trust and communication is a critical part of our personal care services. We also recognize the importance of encouraging residents to remain as independent as possible. We promote as much freedom and stimulation as possible, while ensuring the safety of our elderly. The Bridges at Edinburg, an Assisted Living Home fully ADA compliant, offers its residents a wide range of services.

We help with activities of daily living such as bathing, transferring and mobility, dressing and grooming, medication management, access to medical services, daily housekeeping, laundry, meals and nutrition, games, exercise, music and arts, 24 hours supervision and security, and many more conveniences. Located next door to Edinburg Regional Hospital, this could represent the difference between life and death in emergency situations.

Map of The Bridges at Edinburg Assisted Living Homes