The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

April 13, 2017

By Glenna835704

Anything new, like the Village, is wonderful. Tina, who took us on the tour, was delightful. Everyone we met was delightful, and we were very impressed. I did not care for the modern décor ,but this is just a personal preference, and it is not a negative. The Village is probably the one that we will end up going to because they have walk-in closets as opposed to just the wall closets. They have everything that we could ever possibly need or want. Since they are new, their people have followed just about everything enough, and we were very impressed with the entire facility. The staff was very efficient, courteous, friendly, and warm. I couldn’t ask for a better welcome. We looked at their dining, and we were very pleased with it.

November 06, 2016

By Jenny160266

The Village is a brand new place , so it didn’t have many patients yet. As far as the building and layout, it was excellent. It was clean, and the rooms were very nice, but it was a little expensive. The person who showed me around was very cordial and very nice.

August 26, 2016

By So Happy Cathy!!

Recently my parents moved into a two bedroom apartment at The Village Assisted Living in Denton, TX. On our first visit we were welcomed by Kim Rameriz who provided us with much needed information, gave us a tour, and had lunch with us in the beautiful dining room. We had visited other facilities and could see this one was special gaving us the option of more room and a homier setting and a friendly staff. We were pretty quick to sign on and choose a unit. The apartment is lovely! It feels like a home. We chose a unit that has an enclosed patio looking into a beautiful courtyard. This alone adds to the comfort my parents feel. The amenities are outstanding and the public areas are furnished attractive and very comfortable and are extended areas to be enjoyed by residents, families and friends. The dining room looks like a beautiful restaurant and serves a menu full of delicious choices as well as an all the time menu for anyone who is wanting what I think of as....comfort food. (hamburgers, sandwiches, baked potato, chicken strips, etc) Thank you dining staff. Job well done. The rest of the staff had been very kind and helpful to my parents and are appreciated. As I said, Kim has been wonderful to work with answering questions and taking care of getting mom and dad moved in with as little hassle as possible. The day my parents moved in there were 70th anniversary balloons, a basket of goodies, a nothing but bundt cake, and a beautiful card signed by staff. See what I mean. Thanks Kim! Kevin the person in charge of maintenance has been a huge help. He's gone above and beyond with getting the apartment in just the right shape for their comfort and health issues and then asking if there is anything else he can do to help. Thanks Kevin! I want to thank The Village for a job well done!

June 17, 2016

By Ron516148

The Village is a new facility, and overall, I think it's a very well-managed place. The young lady that I talked to was very nice and very hospitable. I liked the layout of the place, what they will be doing in there, and some of the rooms I visited.

Costs for The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

The Village Assisted Living & Memory Care Senior Living is unlike any community you have ever seen. This beautifully designed assisted living and memory care community in Denton, TX, will delight and surprise you! The Village Assisted Living & Memory Care is a perfect place to call home and enjoy the freedom to live the lifestyle of your dreams.

Map of The Village Assisted Living and Memory Care