Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

Independent Living Reviews for Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

August 17, 2013

It was very nice. The people were nice and they gave me a nice tour. It was very pleasant and all that, but for me, it was not spacious enough. I needed more space. It's a pretty tightly knit place. I felt too crowded and too cramped and that's saying just for myself. Other people might not feel that way. They have a wonderful clubhouse kind of thing and a pool. They have a very nice door and a living area where people can sit in and a couple of tables where you can be together. There are some amenities there that are very attractive. But at the same time for me, I just felt like that was not what I needed.

Questions about Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We are a 55+ Active Adult Community.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Easy Access to I-35 with convenience to Grocery Store, Retail, & Restaurants

What transportation services does Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland offer to independent living residents?

N/A - Public Transportation Nearby

What makes the chef or dining program at Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

No, there is a Starbucks Complimentary Coffee Bar

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Attiva Denton features the following amenities: Brand New Resident Clubhouse, Resort-Inspired Pool, Wii Fit Active Media Center, Resident Club House, Theater, Lounge, Outdoor Kitchen, Fitness Center, and Elevate Fitness Classes

What safety features or security measures does Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland offer to independent living residents?

Access Control Gates. Carport and Garages Available.

Does Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Photos of Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

Services and Amenities of Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

• Fee Structure Extra: Rent Plus Utilities.

About Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland

Experience Attiva Denton, a premier apartment community in Denton, Texas, reinventing senior housing by setting a new standard for excellence for active 55-plus seniors.

The single story architectural style of our senior living community seamlessly blends modern comfort and unconditional support. At Attiva Denton, our focus is personal wellness, social interaction, and intellectual fulfillment for all residents. We offer a variety of one and two bedroom apartments in a selection of three unique floor plans.

Our amenities are unparalleled! Take a dip in our swimming pool with waterfall, socialize around our outdoor fireplace, or unwind after a long day in our cool and relaxing movie theatre.

Map of Attiva Denton-Active Living by Cortland