Three Fountains

Reviews of Three Fountains

Independent Living Reviews for Three Fountains

October 23, 2017

By Kay

I love Three Fountains. It's a little bit older, but it's very nice. I also think it's pretty affordable. When we looked into the dining area, it looked very nice and clean. They have a pool table in the basement, a swimming pool inside and outside, and they have a hot tub. There are lot of activities and a lot of outings. Every Tuesday and Thursday they go to different places, and then they take the residents out to eat.

May 02, 2017

By sassycat49

All I can say is, "Oh, my". They were not prepared for me to arrive, and sent me for a "free meal" by myself. Maybe that was a good thing, as I got to see the residents and sample the "food". There were two things to choose from, and if you come back for dinner, it's the same two entrees, bevered cafeteria style, by emoyees who would be somewhere else. Most of the inmates had been transfered? there from another facility that closed. While this is an independent living facility, I believe they are a little lax in transferring a good number of residents to an assisted living facility. It was pretty depressing. The sales person wasn't particularly helpful, although she did answer my questions. For me, this was the second worse place I have visited. I might add there were no washing machines, any extra meals had to be paid in advance, the rooms were small, no housekeeping (extra charge, l.aundry (extra charge) meals (extra charge for lunch or dinner) in a less than luxurious room, no cable or Internet (extra charge). All-in-one, not my cup of tea.

September 17, 2014

By William24

I was really impressed with Three Fountains. It was nice, clean, and airy. I liked their apartments, but they don't have any efficiency overnight now, which is what I would need. Its surroundings are really nice. I liked the personnel and the rooms, and years ago I did visit it and I remember they served me two pieces of apple pie.

Questions about Three Fountains

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Three Fountains . What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age is 55 and up. The residents love to play bingo it's their favorite game to play with there friends and neighbors. They also enjoy socializing at social hour to stay communicated with their friends and interact with new people. Another favorite thing to do is going to Birthday hour, every month we celebrate the birthday of our residents who were born on that month with yummy treats and entertainers who come to bring joy to our birthday residents.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Great restaurants like Jason's Deli, Maggiano's Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory and etc. We also have walking distance shopping center like Target, Wal-Mart, JCPenny and much more.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Three Fountains has organized?

Some activities for our residents that our director takes off-sites are our local stores, movie's, parks and restaurants.

What transportation services does Three Fountains offer to independent living residents?

We have a bus that takes our residents to trips we have scheduled on our monthly calendar. Soon we will be having transportation to take our residents to their doctor's appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Three Fountains exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The chef's team works with four cycle's to give our residents many options that change every day. Our menus are beneficial to help with some of the heart-healthy options they can enjoy.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Dining room, lobbies, Fitness center, multi-purpose room, arts & craft room, game room, computer room, pet park, beauty salon

What safety features or security measures does Three Fountains offer to independent living residents?

Security comes to patrol after business hours and we have security cameras. Any guest that needs to enter the building must enter the office and sign in. Our residents have keys to enter the building.

If Three Fountains accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes, no aggressive breeds and the weight limit is 50 lb your pet can enjoy our outdoor areas like our pools & our parks.

Does Three Fountains work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Three Fountains

Photos of Three Fountains

Services and Amenities of Three Fountains

About Three Fountains

Welcome to Three Fountains Dallas

Three Fountains is a retirement community in which you can experience a sense of independence and maintain an active lifestyle. Our luxurious yet affordable environment opens a world of opportunities, including planned trips, shopping excursions and social gatherings. Choose from our schedule of activities, including movies, crafts, speakers and more, all within a warm social circle of new friends. Our amenities include an indoor/outdoor pool, fully-appointed dining room, cozy library, and more. In fact, Three Fountains has everything you need to experience a full and rewarding life.

Services:

• Scheduled transportation
  • Meal options available
  • Housekeeping services
  • Postal services
  • Laundry rooms
  • Laundry service and dry cleaning
  • Interior/exterior maintenance
  • Pharmacy delivery service
  • Home health care service
  • Complimentary transportation service
  • Personal transportation service

Safety Features:

• Viewfinder in entry doors
  • Interior corridors to each apartment
  • Manually-activated alert system
  • Smoke detectors
  • Concrete walls
  • Fire alarm system
  • Individual fall alert pendant available

Community Features:

Your Apartment:

• Private entrance
  • Plush carpeting
  • Individually-controlled heating & air conditioning
  • Emergency cords located in bedroom and bathroom
  • Walk-in closet in one bedroom & two bedroom apartments
  • Fireplace in select two bedroom apartments
  • Private patio or balcony
  • Bathtub/shower with grab bars
  • All electric

Upgraded features in select apartments

Full-sized kitchens equipped with:

• Birthday parties
  • Happy Hour
  • Trips & tours
  • Religious services

Services available at extra charge

Nearby conveniences are TX Health Resources/Presbyterian Health System, White Rock Lake, and North Park Mall.

Map of Three Fountains