The Bentley

Offers Independent Living

3362 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX 75234
The Bentley (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of The Bentley

Independent Living Reviews for The Bentley

February 10, 2016

By Barbara119486750

The apartments at The Bentley look good. They are very nice. You bring your own furnishings into the apartment. The staff who gave us the tour was very helpful. The only thing I did not like about this facility is you have to eat your meals at specific times of the day like breakfast is at 8:30, lunch is 12:30, and dinner is 5:30, and then nothing after that. I know they play bingo, and they have physical therapy.

December 17, 2015

By Arniclus

The Bentley was a very beautiful place. Everything was nice. It was very upscale and very clean as well. Everybody was very friendly.

October 24, 2015

By Vickie10

The Bentley was just as nice and good as the other place I visited. The only reason I didn’t select this place is because of the location. It was farther away, and the surrounding areas were not as nice as far as landscaping goes. Other than that, they were both great places, and the prices were basically the same. It’s just that the other place is really close to where I live, so that is where I would like to put my mom, but everything looked the same to me. The staff was very nice, friendly and actually followed up with me a lot. The activities were the same kind, but I think the only thing different is that they do a shopping shuttle a couple of days a week to Walmart or somewhere like that. I liked their courtyard and outside sitting area.

March 30, 2015

By Art15

My wife selected The Bentley, and it's a good one. Many of the people are here because of health reasons rather than age reasons. We have people in their 40s and 50s. The food is good, and it satisfies your needs. My wife and I have been in here for two months now, and we have a two-room apartment, which is very nice. They have a lot of activities. If you want to be involved in anything, they have it. We considered it because of cost. We were able to come in here and save $1000 a month. We're very happy with what we have.

June 26, 2014

By Joan88876050

I just think The Bentley is a really good facility. It has a warm environment. The have gourmet chef there, and they have transportation. They also have activities almost every day. It’s a really good facility because there are a lot of people who live there who can drive, and my daughter can't, so sometimes they take her to church with them. The staff are excellent, very accommodating, and very caring. They are really nice. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

January 31, 2014

By Ted3

The Bentley was good. They're very friendly, very nice, and very active. But the location is just too far from my family than I wanted to be. I think it might have been a little more expensive.

December 16, 2013

The Bentley was a newer facility. It was also wider and brighter. It was quite a nice place. Their halls were really wide, which I find nice. The dining room was nice, the food was good and the rooms were bright and cheerful. They have the same activities as with other facilities, e.g., they have a group of people that come in and sing, they have bingo, art classes, etc.

October 09, 2013

By Mike32

The Bentley had some large size rooms with little kitchen areas. They also had some units with outside balconies, which I actually liked. I could live in this place.

August 28, 2013

By Albert3

Theirs room were big, comfortable and worthy of living. But the food and the menu was not as good as in the place I am now. The staff didn't impress me that much. It was a pretty active place.

August 26, 2013

The Bentley was a nice place, the food was good, and the people were friendly. They do allow pets and they have a good facility that had a backdoor on the ground floor where I could let my pet out. That was actually one of the reasons why I liked that place.

Costs for The Bentley

Photos of The Bentley

Services and Amenities of The Bentley

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Movie Theater

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Bentley

The Bentley is located in Dallas, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Bentley for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Bentley