The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas)

18648 Hillcrest Rd, Dallas, TX 75252
The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas)

Nursing Home Reviews for The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas)

November 07, 2015

By Seniorsavy

If I could give The Hillcrest of North Dallas zero stars, it would be more accurate. This nursing home is very understaffed. My mother was often required to wait 45 minutes to get help after pressing her nurse call button. Many times she would run out of diapers or briefs. Staff gets wipes from other patients rooms when they run out. I was constantly worried about cross contamination as this was common. Staff are very dissatisfied and overworked as they have only a couple of aides to take care of 70 upstairs patients. Families are not happy either, they have a Family Council that meets and discusses concerns and reports them. Nothing happens. Ask for a copy of the Family Council minutes to see all of the problems experienced. There were medication errors.with my mom. I had to check on her every single day. Had to move her finally as nothing ever changes. New management is horrible, they do not care.

January 16, 2014

By WithCare

Preimer Transitional Care is not the same company anymore. The staff gets frustrated with patients, are argument I've with each other and family members. The less you visit, the better because they don't like seeing too much company, as that is the main time they come in the room and actually check patients is after a visitor comes. They do try hard to convince you to get medicaid, more money for them & you can loose your home in the end.When it 1st opened it was terrific. Now iit's owned by a new company, and not the same quality of care. If you want your loved ones to be in good health and return home eventually, maybe consider a different facility. If they have minimal health issues & need a place to live, get meds that were previously prescribed, and meals then this is your place. Any real care or health issues, seek elsewhere. Would give less stars.

February 28, 2013

By caring8812

Premier Transitional Care was highly recommended to us by physicians. We investigated the facility and we're very satisfied with what we found. It's fairly new, very clean, and very well-managed. She has been there for three months now. We have food service, physical therapy, physician care, 24/7. She has dementia and she has good days and bad days, but we are quite satisfied with where she is.

Services and Amenities of The Hillcrest of North Dallas

About The Hillcrest of North Dallas

The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas) is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas) for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Hillcrest of North Dallas

The Hillcrest of North Dallas (Formerly Premier Transitional Care of Dallas)