Grace Presbyterian Village Dallas, TX

Reviews of Grace Presbyterian Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Grace Presbyterian Village

June 26, 2013

By Rod3

We're using Grace Presbyterian Village only as a buffer until we can transfer my mom to another facility. We chose this one because it's close to the family and to her neighborhood. It made it convenient at getting to all the same facilities that she was used to using. It is located where it is also convenient to city services. It also got a lot of other amenities that are connected to it. Their staff are doing a good job. The room she is in right now is lovely and of good size. It's only a temporary thing but she is okay there and it's going to work out.

August 23, 2012

By caring8172

It was basically for my father-in-law. It was close to Duncanville where I live. It is one of those care facilities where you can get as much nursing care as you want depending on what you want to pay. The staff was very nice and friendly. It was clean, it had a pool, a pastor where they could have services there, which is important. My mother-in-law would have gone too. The dining room looked very nice or you can have your meals serve in your house, depending on how many meals and depending on how much you want to pay. It is within their price range. He's having problems with his memory. They have Alzheimer's or Dementia unit, but he's not happy, so we have decided to leave him alone and stayed home.

January 27, 2012

By nuni1

I really loved the facility at Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village. It's situated on 27 wooded acres in Oak Cliff and immediatly upon entering I could feel the warm, loving and non-pretencious atmosphere.. it felt comfortable and like home. The staff and nurses were also all very welcoming and helpful and answered all questions I had.The facility itself offers resident and assisted living options, whatever your needs whether a little to alot Grace Presbyterian has you covererd. Also, no matter what living option you choose Grace has a highly ranked team of skilled and compassionate nurses and rehab therapist to assist you in all your needs The facility of course offers all the amenities you could think of some including, spa and work out center, computer center, culinary chef, around the clock nurses, rehab therapy, etc. The thing I was most impressed with however, was their certified Alzheimer and Dementia care program, which offers extensive care and has a life enrichment program to the residents.I would recommend Grace Presbyterian & Grace Presbyterian Village, to anyone who is looking for a loving environment that offers exceptional care to the residents.

November 07, 2011

By Michael F.

I was very impressed with the staff at Grace Presbyterian Village. When I walked inside, I was greeted and escorted to my client by a very friendly nurse who knew my client and his room location without looking it up in the system. We discussed my client's progress and went over his meal routine before my visit - and she changed the meal plans accordingly per his family's request. He seemed to be doing well, and he stated that there were no problems with his stay at Grace Presbyterian Village whatsoever. I enjoyed taking care of my client here very much while in Dallas this summer.

Independent Living Reviews for Grace Presbyterian Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Grace Presbyterian Village

Costs for Grace Presbyterian Village

Photos of Grace Presbyterian Village

Services and Amenities of Grace Presbyterian Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Grace Presbyterian Village

A Family Community Built on Faith

Security. Tranquility. The generosity of spirit. These are the hallmarks of life at Grace Presbyterian Village in beautiful Oak Cliff. Serving seniors of every denomination since 1962. Fellowship, caring and a genuine feeling of home.

Finding Joy in each day

Family is a primary source of joy. The feeling is synonymous with home. When you’re part of our family of caring neighbors, you’ll live this joy each day. Being part of our community affords meaning and fulfillment from the many opportunities to engage socially and to give back — Grace Camp is just one example.

And it all happens in the perfect setting — strolling past the lovely flower gardens. Taking in the calming creek views under acres of shade trees. Your spirit is nourished. Your heart is content. You’re living the lifestyle at Grace Presbyterian Village.

Dining

What do you have a taste for today? Chances are you’ll find it on the menu — chef-prepared cuisine that’s wholesome, satisfying and delicious. With tableside service that’s always gracious and caring.

Then there’s the company. Nothing is quite so delightful as lunch or dinner with neighbors, and the opportunity to make new friends. It’s so easy here. You’re welcome to invite your family, too. If you have a birthday or special occasion coming up, we can help you host your celebration in one of the private dining rooms here at Grace.

Whole Person Wellness

When we refer to whole-person wellness, we mean keeping fit and healthy in every dimension — physically, socially, spiritually and intellectually. Simply living at Grace will bring you many of these benefits. You’ll find it easy to form positive relationships with new friends and neighbors, enjoying a sense of emotional peace that brings out your best. To nourish the spirit, Pastor Tom Tickner, Retired Minister of Spiritual Life, offers in-depth Bible study, lessons and programs as part of his Ministry of Presence that welcomes and guides residents of every faith.

What are the real benefits of living in a culture of wellness? A happier state of mind and a better outlook on life. Connecting with people and forming lasting friendships. More energy, better sleep. Wellness at Grace Presbyterian Village opens the door to all this and more.

To help maintain your physical wellness, there is perhaps no finer option in senior living than the Hillcrest Spa and Fitness Center here at Grace Presbyterian. This 9,000-square-foot wellness and aquatic center features an indoor pool, whirlpool, workout room, coffee bar and full-service spa. Membership is included with residency.

Map of Grace Presbyterian Village