Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands Dallas, TX

Reviews of Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands

Independent Living Reviews for Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands

April 02, 2018

By Rosalina

Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands is the best senior living facility that I visited. It is like a hotel; it is first-class. They have everything in there. They even have an exercise room with a heated pool. We met the staff in the marketing office and in the exercise room, and they were all good. We were even invited to see a cooking demonstration by the chef, and the food was good. He prepared food choices that were closer to fine dining.

November 19, 2016

By GrammieJean

Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands was fantastic. Stacey toured me everywhere, and she even got me into units that were already occupied so I could see the layout. They're number 1 on my list. I have no doubt that it would be excellent. Next door, they have the memory care and assisted living -- single story -- so they're a full service.

November 22, 2015

By annieb4492

Churchill Estates was elegant, and I loved it. I enjoyed the staff very much because they were very nice and absolutely charming. There was excellent food and lots of camaraderie. I was very comfortable there.

Costs for Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands

Services and Amenities of Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands

• About Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands

Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands for more details on services and rates.

Map of Churchill Estates at Lake Highlands