Mount Carmel Home

Reviews of Mount Carmel Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Mount Carmel Home

July 25, 2013

By sonjoe

My Mom has been there over a year. As soon as she went in other residents came up to her to welcome her and tell her how wonderful the home was for them After a year, my mom calls it her "adobe hacienda" and talkes about how blessed dhe is to be there. The sisters and staff are all very caring and compassionate and the cost was very reasonable. They definetly look after the needs of the elderly in a loving , compassionate way.

May 18, 2012

By happygurl

The first thing I remember and always will is the smell of the place, it was like nothing I smelt before it was a stale smell, that's the best way I can explain it. The decoration for me was drab and almost sad, I saw people in wheelchairs moaning in the halls it was very disturbing to me. The nurses seemed preoccupied with being preoccupied, I don't pretend to understand how hard a CNA's job is as it seemed very daunting. I feel the staff could have been more attentive and nicer. The food was brought out as you would see in a normal hospital nothing looked appetizing but they seemed to think it was what was healthy for that person. Overall I was not impressed with the place, it was my one and only time going and its definately not somewhere I would want to visit again. The facility seems to meets the patience needs and are capable of doing that. According to what I've heard its as normal as the rest of them and what I saw was to be expected

November 17, 2011

By jjuice50

my mother stayed there before she passed , its assisted living community........!

Services and Amenities of Mount Carmel Home

About Mount Carmel Home

Mount Carmel Home is a senior living provider in Corpus Christi, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Mount Carmel Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mount Carmel Home