Wind Crest Nursing Center

Reviews of Wind Crest Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wind Crest Nursing Center

October 19, 2011

By teeree

My first visit to the Windcrest assistant living faciility was with a friend of mine to visit one of her other friends. When we entered the facility we were greeted by two workers who were very friendly and asked us if we needed assistance. The staff members then escorted us to the cafeteria where we waited for Joe to accompany us. Lunch was then served. I was very surprised at the selection for lunch. From past exoeriences in the nursing home setting, I have noticed that most of them do not provide their residences with many choices. On this particular day, we had our choice of chicken or fish, green beans or potatoes, butter roll or biscuit, and tea or lemonade. Once finished with lunch, we then walked to the main foyer were the home had offered a knitting class for any of the residences that wanted to participate. Once done, we then went to Joe's room to converse with one another. The room was neat and clean and was also very spacious and comfortable. I would reccommend this facility to anyone that is in search of such. They provide residences with a wide variety of activities and the staff treats them like family. Aside from that, the elderly residences at Windcrest are able to keep their sense of dignity due to the compassionate staff members.

About Wind Crest Nursing Center

Wind Crest Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Copperas Cove, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wind Crest Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wind Crest Nursing Center