Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

Reviews of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

Memory Care Reviews for Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

April 14, 2015

By Rhonda20

My mother is in Village Green. We chose it because of the size. It is a small place. The staff seems very concerned and treats them almost like family. They have very nice rooms. They are very well decorated, and you bring your own furniture. They are very nice. They go out occasionally, but mostly they have inside activities like singing, coloring, and handicrafts. I like that the building looks more like a home. It is very clean, everybody seems well taken care of, and the price is something we can somewhat afford.

April 01, 2015

By NY.

Under New Management 2/2015 .......... Please , View facility with open mind. Visit various times ....announced and unannounced ! Remember your loved one needs you to be their advocate . This facility is ill equipped to handle mild ,moderate or advanced Dementia due to staffing issues . Poor ratio ......is not a 4:1 as suggested on some sites. Be sure to look beyond the Beautiful Building !

September 24, 2014

By Lynda 3

Village Green has provided care and compassion for my mom that we do not feel we could have found anywhere else. We felt mom was ‘home” from her first day of residence at Village Green. Their care and compassion for mom has touched our hearts. Words do not adequately express my thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for my mom.

September 22, 2014

By Mary99261050

Village Green has offered my mother and myself a safe harbor after many months of turmoil. My mother finally has a comfortable routine to her day. She receives her medication in a prescribed manner and enjoys nourishing meals. Day and night she sees loving familiar faces who know her needs and expectations. We both have found as much peace as can be expected in this stage of life.

September 16, 2014

By Donna98983250

My mother has lived at Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home for 14 months. After visiting numerous other facilities, I found this beautiful, new, small place designed to be the resident’s personal home. I have discovered that the real jewel of this facility lies in the personal love and care by the Director and ALL of the care partners. Each one truly cares and loves every single resident and the resident’s family members. They have provided me with unbelievable support over the last 14 months. I am a Registered Nurse and the sole caregiver of my mother. I am extremely particular about my mother’s care. As a caregiver of a loved one with aging concerns, dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, the only true comfort we can give our loved one and ourselves is the knowledge that we have provided the very best care for them. There is no doubt in my mind that Village Green Alzheimer’s Care Home provides the best care available.
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Photos of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

Services and Amenities of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Type B License for Memory Care

About Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe

We promote activities of daily living to help maintain the resident’s abilities and encourage the use of their skills. There are 16 impressive private suites, each featuring peaceful surroundings in a calm home setting designed to recreate what they have enjoyed throughout their lives. Interior spaces are decorated like those of a private home. Enclosed walking areas give residents the opportunity to safely enjoy and explore their surroundings.

Map of Village Green Alzheimer's Care Home - Conroe