Strake Place

Strake Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Strake Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Strake Place

June 26, 2014

Strake House was not very well kept. It needed a lot of updating. It was very old, musky smelling, and I just wasn't impressed with it at all.

December 24, 2013

By Susan75448850

Strake House would not be a good fit for my parents. The residents there all seemed to stay in their rooms. There were just a couple of them out playing bingo but the rest were all in their rooms and this was in the middle of the afternoon. The facility was clean but it seemed like it was rundown a little bit and needed some refurbishing. What concerned me was with their residents all staying in their rooms and it was not the type of environment that I thought would be a good match for my parents.

Costs for Strake Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Strake Place

At Strake Place, our senior living community we care for residents in a family-like atmosphere. We develop individual care plans to meet their needs, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We offer a pet-friendly environment where residents can engage in a variety of activities, such as arts and crafts, daily inspiration, bingo, card and board games, exercise, and cooking groups. They also enjoy invigorating outdoor activities, including gardening and walking club. Learn more about our Conroe assisted living community and schedule a visit today.

Map of Strake Place