Carriage Inn - Conroe

Reviews of Carriage Inn - Conroe

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Conroe

March 21, 2016

By Rick44

My mother was at Carriage Inn - Conroe for six months before she ended up going into a hospital and never went back. We weren’t really happy with the Carriage Inn. The only thing they were really concerned about was getting their money. They made us pay an extra 60 days worth of rent, even though she hadn’t been there for over a month. We made the payment, but they didn’t ask about how she was doing. The only thing they cared about was their check. With that being said, it was a nice place but all about the money first and the care came second. She had a nice, clean apartment that was a typical one-bedroom with a living room and a small kitchen.

July 20, 2015

By Cindy111180350

We really liked the atmosphere of Carriage Inn, and we loved the people, but the apartments were very small. The staff was great.

August 13, 2014

Carriage Inn-Conroe is in close proximity to my home. The staff seems to be fine. I don't have any problems. My mother has a studio apartment and it comes with absolutely everything. She has a device to wear around her neck if she falls. She has maid service once a week. It is very nice. The room isn't really spacious; it is a bit cramped. She had something bigger than that, so that part has been a little tough on her, but she is doing fine. They provide three meals a day and my mother loves the food.

May 20, 2014

By Paul the Artist

This is the type of facility I would like to live in, however, due to the luxury they provide, it has a cost I cannot afford, not even with family financial help.

Costs for Carriage Inn - Conroe

Photos of Carriage Inn - Conroe

Services and Amenities of Carriage Inn - Conroe

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Carriage Inn - Conroe

Here, family, friends, and neighbors come together to enjoy the best years of their lives. Our caring atmosphere, quality amenities, and healthy homestyle meals enable older adults to be happier and healthier than they would be living alone.

We like to say that “the fun never sets” in our community. From regular physical activity and games to a wide range of social activities and excursions, there is always something fun to do. We create an energetic, positive environment for having fun, making memories, and continuing to stretch your mind and body.

Map of Carriage Inn - Conroe