Carriage Inn - Conroe

Reviews of Carriage Inn - Conroe

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Conroe

November 17, 2017

By Linda

Carriage Inn - Conroe was a wonderful place. My friend would've been perfectly happy there. Their meals were great. They have a choice of what they want. They took us to see the rooms. One was a little apartment that had a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a little kitchen, and it was really nice. The people were just as nice as they could be, and they were very active. They have things for them to do every single day. If I could afford it, I'd move in there myself. It was great. It was really very nice inside. The people greet you and take you around. They gave us lunch and they showed us all around and told us what they do. It's a beautiful place. We saw the library and there were people sitting in there, and there were people walking up and down the halls. They have games, they take the residents to different places, they have dance nights, all kinds of things. I have known people that have lived there and they have loved it. The staff was great. They have a great chef. If you want the food fried, they fry it, if you want it baked, they bake it. You can have baked chicken, salad, fries, or baked potatoes. They had good choices. It's like restaurant food and it's excellent.

Thank you for your review. We love meeting potential residents and their families and sharing our community with them. Carriage Inn is a beautiful, clean and inviting community. It is like living on a Cruise Ship with no water. Beautiful apartment, friends, delicious chef prepared meals, live entertainment, activities, and outside transportation all for one inclusive monthly price. Please call me for lunch and a tour at 936.760.1966. Terri Lisenbe Marketing Director.

April 18, 2017

By KM355888

If I were going to recommend any place, it would probably be the Carriage Inn. They gave me a very nice tour and were more hospitable than the rest of the tours that I had. I liked the location and the carpeting that they were putting in the units.

February 28, 2017

By Nicole321

My dad lived here for about a year. I can't say enough good things about Carriage Inn-Conroe. Everyone from the front desk, to kitchen staff, to housekeeping, to maintenance treated my dad like family. His well-being was always first. Unfortunately my dad is unable to care for himself and we had to move him to an assisted living.

March 21, 2016

By Rick44

My mother was at Carriage Inn - Conroe for six months before she ended up going into a hospital and never went back. We weren’t really happy with the Carriage Inn. The only thing they were really concerned about was getting their money. They made us pay an extra 60 days worth of rent, even though she hadn’t been there for over a month. We made the payment, but they didn’t ask about how she was doing. The only thing they cared about was their check. With that being said, it was a nice place but all about the money first and the care came second. She had a nice, clean apartment that was a typical one-bedroom with a living room and a small kitchen.

July 20, 2015

By Cindy111180350

We really liked the atmosphere of Carriage Inn, and we loved the people, but the apartments were very small. The staff was great.

August 13, 2014

Carriage Inn-Conroe is in close proximity to my home. The staff seems to be fine. I don't have any problems. My mother has a studio apartment and it comes with absolutely everything. She has a device to wear around her neck if she falls. She has maid service once a week. It is very nice. The room isn't really spacious; it is a bit cramped. She had something bigger than that, so that part has been a little tough on her, but she is doing fine. They provide three meals a day and my mother loves the food.

May 20, 2014

By Paul the Artist

This is the type of facility I would like to live in, however, due to the luxury they provide, it has a cost I cannot afford, not even with family financial help.

Costs for Carriage Inn - Conroe

Photos of Carriage Inn - Conroe

Services and Amenities of Carriage Inn - Conroe

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Get Costs

About Carriage Inn - Conroe

Here, family, friends, and neighbors come together to enjoy the best years of their lives. Our caring atmosphere, quality amenities, and healthy homestyle meals enable older adults to be happier and healthier than they would be living alone.

We like to say that “the fun never sets” in our community. From regular physical activity and games to a wide range of social activities and excursions, there is always something fun to do. We create an energetic, positive environment for having fun, making memories, and continuing to stretch your mind and body.

Map of Carriage Inn - Conroe