Wren Place

Reviews of Wren Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wren Place

August 20, 2012

By Shellie W.

My family and I recently went to several assisted living facilities in our home town of Cleburne. The Wren House was the first stop on the list of homes to visit because it looks so inviting from the outside. My mother and I were greeted warmly when we arrived and were immediately taken on a tour of the facility. I was impressed to find that this was not the typical run down nursing home that I had always encountered before. The staff that we encountered were friendly and very eager to help us. The rooms that we saw were on the larger size and seemed comfortable. The hallways were free of clutter and the floors were all clean. Over all it appeared to be very well kept. I believe it would be a great place for my grandmother to live. However, the cost was a little higher than we could afford.

May 17, 2012

By logangarvey

My experience was mostly positive. It was a nice, apartment complex/hotel style set-up with a bit of a hospital feel. The staff were alright, and seemed at home there, and were very respectful and helpful to the people who lived there and my family and I. I didn't know much about the amenities, although I did know that there were community activities, meals, and so forth, although I didn't spend enough time to learn about that in great detail. Again, I did have a good experience with the staff, and my great-uncle seemed to have a positive experience all-in-all.

July 18, 2011

By Rachel 1055

Wren House, a Senior Living Community by Assisted Living Concepts is located in Cleburne, Texas. Very attractive drive up appeal with a covered "drop off/pick up" entry way. Upon entereing, I was greeted warmly by a staff member and was shown around the facility. It was very clean, tastefully decorated and cheerful. The residents we encountered were pleasant and acknowledged by the staff member in a caring way. The rooms were spacious and open and bright. Very nice dining and living area! After looking around, I wanted to discuss financial costs. I was offered a refreshing glass of iced tea and we sat at a table and went over my Mother's care level, expenses and living arrangements that would be available. They were easy to talk to and very "workable" with my Mother's limited income. I would highly recommend this facility for a loved one to reside at in their senior years!

Costs for Wren Place

Photos of Wren Place

Services and Amenities of Wren Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Wren Place

At Wren Place, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively senior living community and develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as tai chi, card and board games, spiritual services and bible study, sing-alongs, bingo, and arts and crafts. We host many invigorating activities on our outdoor patio, including cookouts and gardening. We are a pet-friendly community. At Wren Place in Cleburne, we strive to provide the highest level of assisted living care.

Map of Wren Place