Wren Place

Reviews of Wren Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wren Place

May 17, 2012

By logangarvey

My experience was mostly positive. It was a nice, apartment complex/hotel style set-up with a bit of a hospital feel. The staff were alright, and seemed at home there, and were very respectful and helpful to the people who lived there and my family and I. I didn't know much about the amenities, although I did know that there were community activities, meals, and so forth, although I didn't spend enough time to learn about that in great detail. Again, I did have a good experience with the staff, and my great-uncle seemed to have a positive experience all-in-all.

Costs for Wren Place

Photos of Wren Place

Services and Amenities of Wren Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Wren Place

At Wren Place, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively senior living community and develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as tai chi, card and board games, spiritual services and bible study, sing-alongs, bingo, and arts and crafts. We host many invigorating activities on our outdoor patio, including cookouts and gardening. We are a pet-friendly community. At Wren Place in Cleburne, we strive to provide the highest level of assisted living care.

Map of Wren Place