Wren Place

Reviews of Wren Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Wren Place

November 07, 2012

By naelam

The staff at the Wren House was extremely loving, caring, kind, and compassionate. They ensured that my grandmothers last years were cherished and remembered by not only her but by us, her family. My grandmother developed incredible relationships while at the Wren House with others that lived there along with the staff themselves. The facilities reminded me of a nice cozy home, my grandmother had her own room which she decorated with all of the things I remember from her house growing up. They ensured she ate, took medicine, and would help with any bathing or hygiene related matters. I'm truly grateful for the time that my grandmother got to spend at the Wren House developing friends, living close to her family and most importantly living!

August 20, 2012

By Shellie W.

My family and I recently went to several assisted living facilities in our home town of Cleburne. The Wren House was the first stop on the list of homes to visit because it looks so inviting from the outside. My mother and I were greeted warmly when we arrived and were immediately taken on a tour of the facility. I was impressed to find that this was not the typical run down nursing home that I had always encountered before. The staff that we encountered were friendly and very eager to help us. The rooms that we saw were on the larger size and seemed comfortable. The hallways were free of clutter and the floors were all clean. Over all it appeared to be very well kept. I believe it would be a great place for my grandmother to live. However, the cost was a little higher than we could afford.

May 17, 2012

By logangarvey

My experience was mostly positive. It was a nice, apartment complex/hotel style set-up with a bit of a hospital feel. The staff were alright, and seemed at home there, and were very respectful and helpful to the people who lived there and my family and I. I didn't know much about the amenities, although I did know that there were community activities, meals, and so forth, although I didn't spend enough time to learn about that in great detail. Again, I did have a good experience with the staff, and my great-uncle seemed to have a positive experience all-in-all.

July 18, 2011

By Rachel 1055

Wren House, a Senior Living Community by Assisted Living Concepts is located in Cleburne, Texas. Very attractive drive up appeal with a covered "drop off/pick up" entry way. Upon entereing, I was greeted warmly by a staff member and was shown around the facility. It was very clean, tastefully decorated and cheerful. The residents we encountered were pleasant and acknowledged by the staff member in a caring way. The rooms were spacious and open and bright. Very nice dining and living area! After looking around, I wanted to discuss financial costs. I was offered a refreshing glass of iced tea and we sat at a table and went over my Mother's care level, expenses and living arrangements that would be available. They were easy to talk to and very "workable" with my Mother's limited income. I would highly recommend this facility for a loved one to reside at in their senior years!

Photos of Wren Place

Services and Amenities of Wren Place

About Wren Place

Wren House in Cleburne, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Wren House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Services include:

• Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
  • 24 hour on-site staff
  • Meaningful Pursuits activities
  • Emergency response system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation for group arrangements
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
  • Home Visit Program
  • Urgent Placement

Wren House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Wren Place