Santa Fe Trails

Reviews of Santa Fe Trails

Assisted Living Reviews for Santa Fe Trails

April 02, 2012

By bbradley

Very impressed with this facility that I visited on behalf of my parents... Everyone was extremely friendly, the facility was very clean, and the Director, John, was outstanding and answered every question that we had

July 18, 2011

By Rachel 1055

I visited the Santa Fe Trails Assisted Living Center in Cleburne,Texas. It is a very modern,up to date facility. (Only 3 years old.) I was shown around the facility which houses 70+ residents. The rooms are very spacious and tastefully decorated. They have the dining room, living area/game area and different sizes of apartments and rooms. Some have a kitchenette. They have 24 hour care with various levels depending on the needs of your loved one. They also have a certified alheimer's program and a separate wing provided for those in that category. It is a beautiful, modern facility but I found it to be rather formal and very pricey.

Photos of Santa Fe Trails

Services and Amenities of Santa Fe Trails

About Santa Fe Trails

Saddle up and get ready to experience a warm community filled with welcoming residents and staff at Santa Fe Trails, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Cleburne, Texas. Our resort-like community is located in the heart of Cleburne and puts residents just moments away from great shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations, as well as being near professional medical services. In fact, residents have their choice of local health services to ensure peace of mind for all of our seniors and their family and friends. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is stimulating physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We create such an atmosphere by offering exciting events throughout the month, including weekly BINGO games, Friday lunch outings, and health talks, as well as Sunday church services. Our residents will enjoy both safety and comfort in each of our apartments, supported by emergency response systems as well as welcomed amenities like full-sized kitchenettes.

Map of Santa Fe Trails