Highland Estates

Offers Independent Living

1500 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Highland Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Highland Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Highland Estates

June 18, 2016

By IMAYard182780

I have lived at Highland Estates for five years. In the beginning, they were fantastic. We got new management, and it dropped to the bottom. It is terrible. The food is just absolutely lousy. They use a feather duster to clean, so the dust just settles back down to where it was. The residents are fantastic. 90% are assisted living and a lot of them have dementia. They only have one elevator for the whole place. I would not recommend it at this time to anyone.

November 30, 2015

By Mark116381250

Our visit at Highland Estates was very good. I liked the services they offered. Their staff was great, and I was totally impressed with them. Their activities included games, movies, and a lot of things for residents to do that I like doing, too.

January 17, 2015

By Georgia6

I liked the services that Highland Estates offer, and it is geared more for people that are still functioning at a pretty high level. They have study groups, and that is what I am interested in. For activities, they have field trips, games, things like the others, and they have book studies. I have tried the food -- it was good and healthy. The only thing I do not like is they have set times for meals not arranged. I would suggest that they have meals from 8:00 to 9:30 or something instead of just 8:00. The other thing I like about it is you get more square footage for the money. I am getting a two-bedroom.

September 08, 2011

By Michael F.

Affordable, quiet, and spacious. The management and staff are friendly, the place is well-kept and clean. There are no noisy neighbors or roads close-by - which is a definite plus. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for non-assisted care for their elderly family member in the retirement stage.

Costs for Highland Estates

Photos of Highland Estates

Services and Amenities of Highland Estates

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Highland Estates

Highland Estates is located in Cedar Park, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Highland Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Highland Estates