Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

January 28, 2012

By architectgirl87

The nursing staff was very pleasant. As far as I could see most were kind and caring to all patients. Many even had a good sense of humor, and were friendly to all visitors. They handled loud patients and trouble-makers with class and kindness. While nice, we often had issues with them always smoking right outside the entrance. If that is not a problem for you then it shouldn't be a big deal, but we didn't really like having to walk through smoke clouds to get in the building. The facility had good and bad points. The good parts were the outdoor spaces. When I visited my great-grandmother, we went to the courtyards. They were always my favorite part, with flowers, bird feeders, and lots of plants. The bad was the tight indoor spaces. While adequate, I would have liked more openness, rather than tight corners and small gathering places. The biggest room was the dining hall, and even it seemed tight considering the wheelchairs.

Services and Amenities of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

• Spanish

About Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center

Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Burleson, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Huguley Nursing & Rehab Center