Carriage Inn - Bryan

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

December 21, 2015

By Malinda2

We visited Carriage Inn-Bryan, and it was a wonderful community. The people and staff were very friendly. We really like that community, however, it was just too far from us. It was just a one-floor community, but if it was near to us, then we would have picked it. I know that they also had other amenities similar to what other places had. We were really impressed with this community, especially with the interaction of the staff and the residents.

August 15, 2015

By Jan111875250

I visited Carriage Inn at Bryan for my sister. It is a beautiful facility. It is very well done. It is nice and calm inside. Everybody that I saw there was doing crafts. They have a lot of nice areas, and there was a lot of physical therapy going on. The apartments were very nice. They were a little bit smaller, but there is actually enough room. They all have gardens, and they were accessible to the outside. Carriage Inn at Bryan was a very nice facility. It was a little more expensive than the other one I visited, but I would rate it highly.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102253850

I was very impressed with the Carriage Inn. The staff was outstanding. I think their services are going to be really good. I had a meal in their dining room which I enjoyed, and the food was fantastic. They had a whole bunch of social activities like exercises and outside entertainment.

Costs for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Photos of Carriage Inn - Bryan

Services and Amenities of Carriage Inn - Bryan

• State Licenses: AL License #142598

• About Carriage Inn - Bryan

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Map of Carriage Inn - Bryan