Carriage Inn - Bryan

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

January 06, 2017

By Sara548544

Carriage Inn was very charming. The row of apartments faced a lawn area in between another row of apartments that faced the first row of apartments. The grassy area had walkways, trees, and gardens. They had a patio where you can put a chair and sit outside. They had an activity board with a list on it, so it's quite an active place. It was not too sophisticated, but it was comparable to others in terms of care.

December 27, 2016

By Cindy115757

We are on a waiting list at the Carriage Inn, and we are really happy since it is close to my house. The staff is very friendly. The place is very clean and upbeat. My loved one liked the people that she met. They have different activities, like puzzles and bingo. They also have ice cream socials on Wednesdays. There is always something to do. They have a salon. Doctors also come in to do checkups.

February 15, 2016

By Debra120230550

The Carriage Inn was very nice; it felt more like a resort hotel. The place was huge and had a lot of activities going on, like dominoes, number games, and puzzles. They also had a laundromat. The room was smaller, but they did have full kitchens where the others I've seen just had a sink, a refrigerator, and a small microwave.

December 28, 2015

By Glenda15

Carriage Inn was well lit and really plain. The rooms and apartments were very nice, clean, and looked really good. One man that lives there told me that they had excellent food. I saw some people reading books, playing cards and dominos, and doing arts and crafts. The location was impressive. It looked clean and spacious.

December 21, 2015

By Malinda2

We visited Carriage Inn-Bryan, and it was a wonderful community. The people and staff were very friendly. We really like that community, however, it was just too far from us. It was just a one-floor community, but if it was near to us, then we would have picked it. I know that they also had other amenities similar to what other places had. We were really impressed with this community, especially with the interaction of the staff and the residents.

August 15, 2015

By Jan111875250

I visited Carriage Inn at Bryan for my sister. It is a beautiful facility. It is very well done. It is nice and calm inside. Everybody that I saw there was doing crafts. They have a lot of nice areas, and there was a lot of physical therapy going on. The apartments were very nice. They were a little bit smaller, but there is actually enough room. They all have gardens, and they were accessible to the outside. Carriage Inn at Bryan was a very nice facility. It was a little more expensive than the other one I visited, but I would rate it highly.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102253850

I was very impressed with the Carriage Inn. The staff was outstanding. I think their services are going to be really good. I had a meal in their dining room which I enjoyed, and the food was fantastic. They had a whole bunch of social activities like exercises and outside entertainment.

Costs for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Photos of Carriage Inn - Bryan

Services and Amenities of Carriage Inn - Bryan

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL License #142598

• About Carriage Inn - Bryan

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Map of Carriage Inn - Bryan