Elmcroft of Bedford

Reviews of Elmcroft of Bedford

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Bedford

October 07, 2013

By Concernedcaretaker

My good friend is living here and after staying in several facilities over the past three years she has finally found a place she can truly call home. Her room is very spacious and very nice compared to the places she has been. They have two nurses of staff both always have a smile and the aides are very helpful. The food was an issue but she tells me it has gotten a lot better. The lady at the front desk is always a beaming ray of sunshine every time i come to visit. I highly recommend this facility.

December 03, 2012

By Family member4

My mother is a resident in this facility and enjoys being with other residents her age. She says, "They take good care of me." They treat the residents like family.

November 30, 2012

By jdg2000

I love this place. Mom's been there for 5 months now. The residents are friendly, and the staff is loving, caring, devoted. It's clean, and the food is tasty! Having my mom so well cared for is a big load off my mind - now I can spend time with her. It's just the right size too - not too big.

November 30, 2012

By L DuPre

The staff are friendly and caring, The facilities are clean, updated and cheerful.

August 02, 2011

Assisted living that goes above and beyond. Team work and caring is what you will find at this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Bedford

• Staff Patient Ratio: 11:1
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# 103836, 145199

About Elmcroft of Bedford

Residents of Elmcroft of Bedford are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Our Chronicles memory care program uses the Best Friends™ approach. This relationship-centered care is built around each individual’s life history, cultural heritage and current abilities and interests.

We are all inclusive community!

Map of Elmcroft of Bedford