Legacy Oaks of South Austin

Reviews of Legacy Oaks of South Austin

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy Oaks of South Austin

March 31, 2016

By Rebecca47

The Legacy Oaks was very nice, brand new, very clean, and very bright. The staff was super helpful and answered all of my questions. The apartment was a nice size, spacious, and clean. Unfortunately, it’s not a facility that we could afford for my mom. They had pretty much the same activities that the other facilities did, like a place to watch movies, do arts and crafts, and outside areas where the residents could go and enjoy being outside. I wish they could lower their price a little bit, but I kind of understand why their prices are a little higher. It is a newer facility and sometimes they have to start a little higher.

January 26, 2016

By Caring daughter118776350

Legacy Oaks was very nice. The staff was very good. The apartments were very nice as well. It's a very new facility, and there were very few people there. The assisted-living was what we were interested in because my mother would be a little bored in their memory care. If she was able to do assisted living, we would consider it.

October 27, 2015

By Wendy38

I definitely like the staff at Legacy Oaks. I like the fact that they manage my parent's medications. They have music, church, games, parties, and outings. They have a van that is equipped with a wheelchair lift. They also serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They take them to doctor's appointments, to Target, to go out to eat, and to different shopping venues.

July 14, 2015

My visit with Legacy Oaks was very pleasant. The staff was also very pleasant, very informative, and very caring. Obviously, the community was brand new, and it was in the right location. Overall, we were impressed. They made the right recommendations, and everything was fine. They provided a number of things -- everything that you would expect in a facility like that. The dining room was very nice and open. The apartments were very nice and set up perfectly for them.

Costs for Legacy Oaks of South Austin

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None

About Legacy Oaks of South Austin

Legacy Oaks is a privately owned assisted living concept that helps seniors thrive. It is how to preserve significant levels of independence. It is the result of more than thirty years’ senior living experience. It is life, enhanced.

It is exactly what you want for the one you love.

We believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. We remain deeply passionate about creating warm, joyous and caring environments for the seniors in our care and delivering unparalleled caregiving in nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.

Map of Legacy Oaks of South Austin