Fox Run Estates

Reviews of Fox Run Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Fox Run Estates

January 24, 2021

By Velenda

Fox Run Estates was great. If and when we do make a decision, that will probably be the route we'll go. We liked the setup. It was very clean, they were very friendly, and the residents seemed to be well taken care of. The staff who we worked with did a great job. She knew the facility and she has followed up since then, so I think the staff there was awesome.

October 02, 2020

By Reviewer932020

The workers at Fox Run Estates Arlington, TX really care for the residents living there. It shows in many ways. The manager has done a wonderful job during this Covid-19 time.

October 02, 2020

By Randy

I am a resident of Fox Run Estates. I have lived here over 5 months. The staff is always helpful, respectful, always with a smile. If you're looking for a place for independent living, then look no further than Fox Run Estates.

October 01, 2020

By Suzy

We call all the workers our family. Everyone at Fox Run gives 200%.

September 29, 2020

By Carolyn

Activities-10. Front desk-10. Housekeeping-10. Maintenance-10. Staff-10. Curbside appeal-10. Security-10. Safety emphasized-10. Pet welcomed-10. COVID safety-10. Food-2, too many carbs, hot foods barely warm, need more fresh vegetables, fresh fruit choices, chicken or tuna salad. Very skimpy on sandwich (1 tablespoon?). Far too many casserole with pasta, way too little protein. Need fresh green salad daily.

September 29, 2020

By Summer

I couldn't ask for more compassionate Heroes and Angels to take care of my loved one. Their devotion and kindness to each resident is a blessing.

September 28, 2020

By Reviewer0912020G

All is good. They are always smiling and helpful. Trying to keep the resident safe but also happy!

September 16, 2020

By BP

I've been here 4 years. I love this place and the staff is amazing. I love being able to walk around the beautiful community.

September 12, 2020

By YB

The Fox Run community has an awesome team. They are very interactive with residents and do all possible to ensure a pleasant environment.

September 10, 2020

By Pauline

My mother lives here. I think she is very lucky to live in a place like this. They care about their residents and does everything possible to keep them happy. They are always feeding them. They make sure they are well taken care of.

September 09, 2020

By Ken

Nice facility, manicured and well maintained. Management is great, willing to help in any way. Maintenance is prompt, problems are handled! Scale of 1-5 would rate food service A+. Rent is too high! Parking space could be improved. Hot food is cold, not enough green vegetables, too many carbs, not enough protein.

March 31, 2020

By Sharon

Fox Run Estates was nice and I liked it. I enjoyed it quite well, but the price was higher than the one listed on the paper. I ate there, and the food was very good. They had a lot to offer, too.

Hi Sharon, thank you for considering our community. We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and we appreciate you sharing your feedback.

March 24, 2020

By GrumpyOldfart

The facility is clean and the staff is friendly. They take good care of the residents. Resident group activities are limited, but participants enjoy them. The main issue is the bad food. Frankly it is not well planned for an Elderly community. Lots of fatty meals with loads of gravy. The Soup de Jour appears to be made from yesterdays leftovers. For the price of the leasing and few amenities, one would expect a much higher dietary standard and better cuisine. Diabetics beware!!! Kitchen and wait staff turn over frequently, and replacements are apparently hard to find. Small portions of take out food is supplemented when kitchen staff is diminished.

Hello, we appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. We will take this feedback and look for ways to better our community for residents. We are happy you felt that our community was nice! We pride ourselves in having friendly staff and entertaining activities for our residents.

October 14, 2019

By Shelbylue

This community has exceeded my expectations by far. We visited several places before choosing Fox Run Estates in Arlington for our Grandparents a year and a half ago. This community is a cheerful place with lots of activities. The staff is second to none. My Grandparents have enjoyed living here and they love everyone that works here. Not one complaint from them and believe me I was sooo afraid that the transition would be a rough one. They are happy and so are we. I highly recommend this community. Management is key and this place has the BEST STAFF.

March 23, 2019

By Samuel

Fox Run had a gym, but the activities were limited. The rooms were good and very nice. The staff was OK, and we were invited, but we did not try the food. They had a coffee area and family room.

July 02, 2018

By genright

My dad just signed a lease and is excited about moving in here. We visited 3-4 other properties and based on the above, it was the best bang for the buck. [Another community] was good too. Dad just liked this place better. Keri Wykoff w/ Caring.com was a true blessing in our search esp when it came to matching my Dad based on his needs and financials.

May 03, 2018

By George

I visited Fox Run for a birthday party, and it was very nice. I liked the people, and the meal was good. The staff was also very pleasant.

November 13, 2017

By Patricia

The apartments at Fox Run Estates were excellent. For a studio, it was spacious. They have outside entertainment that comes in, they have Bingo, and they have a craft room. One of the nice things they have is a Veterans Memorial Wall. The dining area was very nice. The person that showed us around was excellent.

April 05, 2017

By Perley

I am living in Fox Run Estates. My experience is mostly good. I have a small room that they clean every day. We have different activities, like bingo, dominoes, and lots more. We have an exercise room and a library. You can have a TV in your room if you want it. The staff is very friendly and very nice. The food is good and has a good variety. The people are fantastic and care about you.

February 01, 2017

By Lisa041155

I visited Fox Run Estates. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The whole facility and its meals was very nice. The dining area was very well organized. They had a library, a pool table, card table, poker table, and activities. The staff was very nice. It's been there for over 10 years, and it still looked new. Everybody seemed to be accommodating to the residents. We saw a one-bedroom apartment with a balcony that wrapped around it. It was very really nice.

November 01, 2016

By Renee150563

Fox Run Estates was excellent; very friendly people both the staff and the residents. Very clean and lovely place. She would have enjoyed being there, but it was not affordable for my mom. The size and the amenities were everything that you could ask for. They had something to offer for everybody. It was a very lively, fun, and engaging atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the residents spoke so highly of the staff too.

October 06, 2016

By Maureen306854

I liked the people at Fox Run. They were polite and very courteous. The cleanliness was excellent. I was most impressed.

August 15, 2016

By Tina644530

Our experience at Fox Run Estates so far has been very good. The place is very clean. The managers are very nice and personable people. My mom is loving it there because they have so many activities that she can get involved in. They serve three full meals a day. The cost is very reasonable.

May 10, 2016

By MaryMGUAD

Fox Run was excellent. I liked the variety of activities. I had an enjoyable lunch and a good meal. The rooms were too small. They had programs in the community room. They had a chapel, library, and a well-planned list of activities. They could improve by making the price a little lower and the rooms a little bigger.

May 10, 2016

By ElaineFBFRC

I went to one of the jazz concerts at Fox Run Estates. This place was older, but they were friendly. They still call to check on me and see how my progress is going. I’ve been invited back to some of their jazz concerts. The living quarters were smaller than the others that I had seen, but they were clean, well organized, and seemed to be in good shape. However, parking was bad for me because I’m claustrophobic, and it was small. They did say they have people that will park your car and they will bring it back to you, so that wouldn’t be a problem. The staff was very nice. The dining room was a little more crowded but if you’re there, you want to be around other people anyway. I’m a very social person, so it was not a problem for me.

February 29, 2016

By Linda B2

Fox Run Estates was a very beautiful facility. They had little patios on the ground floor and small balconies on the second floor which I thought was very pleasant for the residents. The price was a little bit more than what I was thinking but I would definitely consider this for my mom. I loved the layout of the apartments and the dining area. It just looked very convenient for everyone. Their amenities make this facility very desirable. I really liked it.

February 15, 2016

By Jefferi

Fox Run Estates was a very new facility. I was impressed with the layout of the facility as well as its general appearance although I did not feel that I fit in very well there. It was not anything specific. It was just that there weren’t many people within my own age group. They all seemed much older than me, and it was simply difficult to relate. However, the staff was extremely courteous. Even though I was just visiting, they did very well at attending to whatever needs I happened to have because I spent the lunch hour there with them. The largest amenity that I noticed was the open area where everyone could congregate. The dining area was adjacent to the lobby, and it was immaculate.

November 24, 2015

By J.H.1

My mother is in Fox Run Estates now. They have apartments, activities, and dinner provided. They gave mom the apartment size she wanted. The staff is fine.

November 22, 2015

Fox Run was #1 for me. The thing that I liked about it was that the people managing it lived there on-site. It was nice, open, airy, and welcoming. The food was good. They had a pianist that played during lunch. The room looked good.

September 07, 2015

By Caring112090250

I like that they have balconies, my father can smoke there, and it's a smaller facility. One of the other facilities that we looked at were a little bit more hospital feeling. This was more family oriented, a little more upscale, and a little more elegant. They have a bus that takes the residents on certain days to doctor's appointments. I was very impressed with Fox Run Estates. The staff was great, the place was well taken care of, very friendly, and pleasant. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the lack of parking. When I'd go to see my father, I'd have to cross the street to get there. However, they let you relax, enjoy your food, and take your time because they just have one feeding. They have the plates, glasses, silverware, and the napkins all laid out, and it's more inviting.

August 27, 2015

Fox Run Estates was a nice facility, and the food was good. The staff was very helpful. The accommodations were more than adequate; the rooms were nice, adequately sized, and clean. The communal area was nice and all conducive. The dining room was very spacious, the food was good, and you could order from the menu. Pretty nice place. They take them to trips, out to dinner once a month, and to other different things.

August 05, 2015

By Rickey1

I would highly recommend Fox Run, but it is farther away from where I live right now. It’s a very good community, and the food was extremely good. The people were really nice. They have doors to the outside on their downstairs apartment, and it didn’t seem like the inside of the building. They have patios outside. It was very well done, and I just enjoyed that place. However, price and distance were the reasons why I didn’t choose the place.

July 28, 2015

By Victoria11

Fox Run Estates serve three meals a day; she partakes in it, but sometimes she complains about the food, as sometimes it’s good and sometimes not. But she enjoys the staff. She lives in an apartment that really doesn’t have a great view and a sidewalk, but other than that she seems pretty happy there. She has group of people that she does things with. She is active in most of the activities like bingo, card games, and board games. Somebody comes, cleans, and changes the bedsheets.

June 19, 2015

By Pauline11

Fox Run was very nice. People are very friendly. It looked like the people living there were happy, and they were well taken care of. They had a lot of activities. It seemed like a very good place. I talked to the staff. They were very helpful. They gave me all the information I asked for and more. They treated me like royalty. I was very happy.

May 31, 2015

My dad is in Fox Run Estates for about a month now. They are clean, nice, and well kept. The friendliness of the staff is good too. I like the location, the cleanliness, and the friendliness of the staff. I think he likes the food. They have good food. He has a private room.

March 19, 2015

I visited several communities, and one is Fox Run. We came across it using the Caring.com website. They were very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are very small which is one of the reasons we didn't choose them. The staff is wonderful. We really like the staff. The dining is very open, and we really liked that. The food is good too. There is only one elevator in the place. That is another reason we did not choose that one. If something happens to the elevator, we thought it would be an issue. We didn't like that the room was small, and we didn't like that there is one elevator in the whole place. As for activities, they pretty much have the same things as the other facility. They have outings, crafts, dominoes, cards, and piano. The friendliness of the staff and the openness of the dining room impressed me.

July 26, 2014

People were older at Fox Run Estates, but it’s homey. The decorations seemed to be more updated and colorful. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were OK. They were clean. It’s also based on what price range you want.

Questions about Fox Run Estates

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Fox Run Estates. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Arlington Music Hall, we are close to shopping, Dallas Cowboy Stadium is not far nor is the Ballpark that the Texas Rangers play at. We are located between Dallas and Fort Worth.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Fox Run Estates has organized?

Our residents have enjoyed going to Ennis for the Blue Bonnet Festival, to going to Oklahoma to Winstar or Chocotaw! We do things locally as well from the Arlington Symphony to museums in Dallas and Fort Worth.

What transportation services does Fox Run Estates offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Fox Run Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Fox Run Estates offer to independent living residents?

? Our residents can feel safe 24/7 knowing that they can access help with just a push of a button. Each resident receives their own Lively Mobile Plus emergency device that goes anywhere they do. The device, which is included in monthly rent, can be activated for a variety of reasons, including emergencies, directions, health concerns, or to just speak to a friendly voice. The community is also only accessible to residents from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. so you can rest easy knowing that there will not be unwanted late-night visitors.

If Fox Run Estates accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Fox Run Estates work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Fox Run Estates

Photos of Fox Run Estates

Services and Amenities of Fox Run Estates

• Independent Living Starting At: $2014/month

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Washer Dryer Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Fox Run Estates

Fox Run Estates is located in Arlington, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Fox Run Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Fox Run Estates