Atria Lake Arlington

Reviews of Atria Lake Arlington

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Lake Arlington

November 29, 2016

By Miss Blue

My mother has been a resident for several years. We have always been pleased with the quality of her care in Assisted Living, We chose Brookdale over a prettier facility because the caregiver staff at Brookdale are truly caring and kind.

January 27, 2016

By AnonymousVisitor101

From what I saw, it was alright. We checked a few rooms; they were clean, and spacious.

January 26, 2016

By A Visitor3

My visit was great. However, they didn’t have the room size that we needed. The people were very amiable. Even the nurse was available to talk with us. It was a very good visit. I saw different people out and about. There were people reading and things like that.

December 29, 2015

It was a first-class place. The people were all very nice. The food was good. There was one big, elegant room with tables covered in tablecloths order your meal from a menu, so it felt like being in a restaurant. They have field trips, too.

June 28, 2015

By Susan107609850

It was beautiful, and it was very clean. The staff was wonderful; they were nice. They showed us several apartments, and they were very beautiful. I saw their library, their craft area, and their dining area. There was a meal in progress when we were there, but I just chose not to eat. Their parking facility -- because my dad still drives -- was very nice. I think the staff was really wonderful, and you could tell that the residents really enjoyed living there. It was a very happy and pleasant place.

October 15, 2014

By Haydee1

It was very clean. Everything that I saw in that place was good. The staff was nice as well. The nurses' station was in the middle which you could see directly when you walk in. The reception area was on its left side and the rooms were on its right side. The dining area was straight ahead. They had a dining room where everybody can eat.They also had a private dining room for residents who needed extra care. I saw a two bedroom apartment, and it was pretty spacious. The residents can bring their own furniture. They had a gazebo for their exercises. I like that the place smells good. I think the place was great.

June 30, 2014

I visited this community and was treated very nicely. The staff was friendly, and there was no rush. The rooms were clean and decent. It was a nice place. I like the attitude and atmosphere of everything there. The facility was clean and had a friendly feeling. I thought it was a positive experience.

January 27, 2014

By William26

Everything was good there. It was one of the better places I like. The place itself was fine. The staff were very accommodating. It was Saturday morning when we visited the place, they were having an activity group. They have a room where they play old movies pretty much of the time. I liked best about this place was the friendliness of the staff, their willingness to help and their interest in their jobs.

December 31, 2013

By Claire9

It was very nice and so as it's staff. They had activities like bingo and movies. But it's just too small for us.

September 29, 2013

I got some friends who had parents up in this community, so I had been there several times. For my parents though, I think it was more than what they could afford. This facility was like three blocks from where I live. It was very nice. The staff was very helpful and very friendly. I've only seen an efficiency apartment and it was just average-looking.

July 31, 2013

By Thomas14

I thought this community was really nice. They had personal living quarters. You could have dinner anytime you wanted. The kitchen was always open and you could just walk in there. The staff was nice and friendly. It's just that there's no way to afford a place like that unless you had assistance of some kind.

November 17, 2011

By Concrete angel

I arrived at this facility as a visitor during the Christmas holiday season with a class from my school. We were there to bring some holiday cheer to the residents at this facility. Upon arriving the first thing I noticed was how immaculate the place was. Everything looked new and clean, layed out ienenn perfect order. The staff was very nice and helpful, treating the residents as if they were family to them. We were told upon arriving that not all residents would be able to participate. We were told to wash our hands and not to touch anything that would harm the residents. We got to talk to several residents and hear their sad stories of how they rarely have visitors, and feel as if their families have sort of forgotten about them, out of sight out of mind, an that the holiday season isn't so cheerful anymore because of that fact. They said that the nurses and employees that work there are likthese only family they have, it was a horrible thing to hear. But they made us visitors feel so special knowing that we were able to touch the lives of many of these residents who really had no hope left. The nurses were very accommodating to all of them in more than one way and when they thought they were over stimulated they took them back to their rooms for a nap. had a piano in the main hall where we played music and sang to the residents, trying to bring them Christmas cheer.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Lake Arlington

December 29, 2013

I have a two bedroom, two bath apartment at this community. I really like the atmosphere of the place. The staff were excellent and the residents are nice. They have a fenced courtyard so I can take my dog out with no fear her being attacked or getting away. So everything is very good here. They do offer activities, but I don’t participate. I have no complains at all in this facility and I'm glad I moved.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Lake Arlington

Costs for Atria Lake Arlington

Photos of Atria Lake Arlington

Services and Amenities of Atria Lake Arlington

• Independent Living Starting At: $2050/month

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Atria Lake Arlington

Brookdale Lake Arlington provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Arlington, TX community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Lake Arlington can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg, the mission of Brookdale Lake Arlington is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Arlington, TX community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Atria Lake Arlington