Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

January 31, 2014

By Borden

My wife was in a nursing home at Wisteria Place after her stroke. Our experience there was excellent. It was my personal favorite of the four facilities we visited. My wife had excellent care. For accommodations, in the nursing home, they were just individual rooms and she was in a private room. In the retirement facility though, we looked at an apartment and also a housing facility.

August 23, 2012

By A. N. O.

I must admit, my first impression was not a very good one. Since it is located next to a popular restaurant we had a little trouble entering the grounds. Once there, though, we had no other issues to speak of. All the staff members that we met were super friendly and very helpful. They assisted us in finding our friend's quarters. It seemed like whenever we needed some assistance there was always someone close by that would help. While there, we did partake in the cafeteria. From what I can remember, the food wasn't spectacular but it wasn't horrible either. Of course my favorite part was the dessert, cherry flavored jello. After dinner, we returned to our friend's place for a nice visit. There we were able to meet some of the nice residents that she had met while staying there. From what everyone was telling us about their stat there, no on had a single complaint. Overall the entire visit was a very pleasant experience.

About Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Abilene, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wisteria Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center