Lyndale Abilene

Lyndale Abilene (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Lyndale Abilene

Assisted Living Reviews for Lyndale Abilene

June 30, 2014

I visited Royal Estate recently and my father-in-law had stayed there for respite care. We also planned to move him there before he had his accident. I was also familiar with them because my mother had stayed there before she died. I thought it was a wonderful facility and I had best things to say about them. The staff was accommodating. They were all wonderful. The person sitting at the front desk greeting people as we came in was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I really liked her. I met with the nurse and their directors, they were also very nice and helpful. It was very clean. They had remodeled or renovated since my mother had lived there. It was a two-story facility and it was really nice. When my father-in-law stayed there for respite care, he had a very nice room. It had furniture liked the ones you would want in your own home. It had nice carpet and it was nicely painted. It had a bathroom attached to the room. They were very active there. They had all kinds of things going on. Of course, the people in the assisted living were more able to go out. There was an artist who was one of the residents and they had a show displaying the art works. My mother was also an artist and when she was there, they also had a show displaying her artworks. They had daily exercises, bible classes and group came in. They had movie nights on Friday nights. Then, they took the residents out.

January 31, 2014

By Borden

My first impression of Royal Estates of Abilene was that it was extremely nice. In fact, of all the ones we visited, that was my wife's favorite. The staff was very good. They were excellent. In terms of activities, they did have everything including for myself. The rooms there were exceptionally nice. After interviewing for two hours with their head nurses, they thought they couldn't accommodate my wife. So even if we wanted to move in, we couldn't.

October 17, 2012

By KEE31

The staff at the facility are really warm and genuine people who look out for the best interest of the residents. My mother lives close by and visits the facility every day..and is always commenting on how confident she is of the care that she receives there. The staff calls my mother often with various concerns since my grandmother has dementia and sometimes will fall or forget to take medicine and need me see a doctor. I like that they take the time to call a family member instead of dismissing the issue. The facility has a dining hall and a beauty parlor on site which is nice. My grandmother has always said positive things about the place and considers it her home. The only thing she sometimes doesn't like is the food, but it often has to be bland with her different food allergies and her tastes in food has changed since the onset of the dementia. There is a nurses station right across the hall from my grandmother's room, so that also provides a peace of mind for my mom since she knows they will be close by in case she needs medical attention. The dementia is quickly taking over more of her mind and I feel secure knowing that she is where she is at and still is shown dignity and respect by the staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Lyndale Abilene

Costs for Lyndale Abilene

Photos of Lyndale Abilene

Services and Amenities of Lyndale Abilene

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Licenses: AL Type A
  • State Licenses: AL 125318

About Lyndale Abilene

Lyndale Abilene in Abilene, Texas, now part of the Sagora family of communities!

We believe seniors deserve the utmost in respect, courtesy, and care.

We strive to foster a lifestyle that is enriching, engaging and meaningful. Each day we care for and serve each resident in a manner that respects their individuality.

At Sagora, we believe in a lifestyle that nurtures the spirit, enables freedom of choice, encourages independence, preserves dignity, and involves family and friends.

That's the Sagora lifestyle.

Map of Lyndale Abilene