Mayfield Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Mayfield Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mayfield Rehabilitation Center

December 26, 2014

By Cathy103398950

My parent is in a nursing facility called Mayfield Rehab. It is very nice and clean. The people are very friendly. The rooms are nice. My parent is in a locked facility because he has Alzheimer's, so it is not just a nursing home. With regards to activities, they have several activities for all of them, even for Alzheimer's patients. The staff is great. My overall experience with this place is great. It is a good place.

April 10, 2012

By LHS

My Mother was sent to Mayfield for comfort care in September 2011. I spent from 2 pm until 6 am with her for 10 days. I was astounded by the degree of care she received. Everything that could be done was done to make her final days as comfortable as possible both physically and mentally...even removing her chin hair when she fretted about it! Since Mama's death I have continued to visit (three or four times a week) with friends I made. There are lots of activities for those able to participate; birthdays are celebrated. The staff, both nursing and administrative, are caring, concerned and involved. The administrator sets an example to the rest of the staff by having an open-door policy for residents and family members. Before my interaction with Mayfield, I had a somewhat negative view of such facilities. Unfortunately, that view was based on what I thought and not what I knew. My Mother's experience during her final days and my experience as a "drop-in" visitor have changed my opinion. And if I ever need such care, Mayfield will be my first choice.

Services and Amenities of Mayfield Rehabilitation Center

About Mayfield Rehabilitation Center

Mayfield Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Smyrna, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mayfield Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mayfield Rehabilitation Center