MountainBrook Village

Reviews of MountainBrook Village

Assisted Living Reviews for MountainBrook Village

September 03, 2014

By concerneddaughter31

I placed my parents in this facility because my dad has Alzheimer's and they needed more care than I could give to them. The other residents, maintenance and housekeeping are excellent. The administration is not so good. I was told my parents would be checked on twice daily. After my father had an incident we had to take him to the hospital. I called down there 5 days later and they never knew my parents had been gone. How is this??? You were suppose to check on them daily. Also, there is a deposit of $1500. I was told this deposit was used if my parents needed to go into the 24hr watch unit. When I was out of town for a few days my Dad desperately needed to go to this unit but we were told NO. The main administrator is never in her office to be able to talk to about complaints. After taking my Dad to the hospital, I needed to get inside their apt for extra clothes for my Mother, I was told they do not have another key to their apt. If that is tru then how will they get in in case of an emergency. Luckily the awesome maintenance men got me in. Also, this is not just a retirement home, they also rent to foreigner young people that have come here to work. I thought I was taking my parents some where they could enjoy being with others the same age. We were never told that others could live there. I would not recommend anyone to send their loved ones to the facility.

March 29, 2014

By Duane3

Mom has been at Mountainbrook since the second week of January. It doesn't have carpet, it's clean. The tenants are all real nice, everybody gets along. The staff is very happy. They're caring, they're real nice. The dining area and the food are excellent. The rooms are very spacious and nice-sized.

August 21, 2013

By Mary64926150

My mother was at Mountainbrook Assisted Living LLC and the place was bright, cheery and very clean. The staff were really friendly and eager to please. I would highly recommend this facility to other people.

December 01, 2012

By concerned123456

If you can afford better stay away from this place. I signed my Uncle in on a one year lease. I was shown a large similar private room which they initially placed him in. After a couple of months he was moved into a small room that looked like a closet. It had dirty carpet and was not large enough to navigate a wheel chair. Their resident nurse practitioner kept prescribing him pain meds that his doctor canceled several times. Three months ago he was given so much pain medication that he almost died and had to be put on hospice. For the last six mmonths he has been living out of a box because they kept tellin him they were moving him to another building

Services and Amenities of MountainBrook Village

About MountainBrook Village

MountainBrook Village is a senior living provider in Sevierville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact MountainBrook Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of MountainBrook Village