The Bridge at Rockwood

Reviews of The Bridge at Rockwood

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bridge at Rockwood

September 14, 2016

By CDMCFPP

I have been in many hospitals and nursing homes. The Bridge at Rockwood is by far the best facility I have been at. It is extremely clean, great staff, great teamwork, great food choices, and happy residents. The administrative staff go above and beyond what you see in any other work environment. The residents are treated with the up-most respect and care. It is very welcoming from the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave. Best experience in a nursing home. Keep up the good work Rockwood!!

September 12, 2016

By randomvisitor

I was very please with the staff and cleanliness of this facility. Everyone seemed friendly and smiled as i toured this nursing home. It was much cleaner than the one I visited down the road and all of the people who lived her seemed happy and clean. I would recommend this place to anyone.

July 31, 2014

The Bridge at Rockwood was nice, although it was obviously an older facility compared to the facility in Dayton, Tennessee which is brand new. I just dropped in to get some information about it and the staff took me on a tour. So, they are open to anybody coming through at any time. I don't think I asked any questions that they couldn/t answer. From what I saw, they had plenty of people available. I didn't see anybody who needed help looking for someone.

December 11, 2012

By M1M1

Extremely passionate care of Alzheimer patients and families. Above all, the knowledge and patience shown by the staff was over and above what we had experienced with the first and previous facility which will remain nameless. Due to a few incidents, which we never witnessed, the first facility was closed by Medicare. We were forced to move dad within a couple of months. Very traumatizing for dad, as he had progressed to barely knowing his closest family members (all but mom) in a short time. That's where Bridges came in. The facility that closed was a few miles from me (oldest daughter) and 45 miles from my sister. When we moved dad to Bridges of Rockwood it was closer to my sister but about the same 45 miles for me. But was worth it and a great decision we made as a family. Dad was @ Bridges until he passed in August, 2012. The staff was the best @ Bridges. My mom insisted on going everyday or at least 6 out of the 7 days per week. I so admire her dedication and devotion, however, felt sorry for the ones who endured her endless concerns. Bless her. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who needs long-term care for a loved one. Particularly, a loved one with Alzheimer's. Thank you so much, Bridges of Rockwood for your support and guidance for our family and your compassion and patience for dad til the end . Sincerely, Sharon Eldest daughter of Edward -RIP dad.

Services and Amenities of The Bridge at Rockwood

About The Bridge at Rockwood

The Bridge at Rockwood is a senior living provider in Rockwood, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact The Bridge at Rockwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Rockwood