Maple Court

Reviews of Maple Court

Memory Care Reviews for Maple Court

December 28, 2015

By Becky39

I thought Maple Court was very nice and very attractive. The staff seemed wonderful and caring. I was really pleased with it and would be one that I would consider. The rooms were not huge, but they were nice, and I thought they were adequate.

August 27, 2015

By Anonymous112046050

My husband is in Maple Court, which is a facility that is for dementia and Alzheimer's only. It is a little understaffed. It is a nice facility. The people that bought the facility out have been there for the past week and a half. They have made some major changes. The CNAs and the nurses are excellent. He has had very good care.

August 12, 2015

By BRF

Other

We have had 2 yrs. of excellent care.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Questions about Maple Court

What programs or activities does Maple Court offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

There is still so much to brighten every day. The smell of rosemary. The feel of yarn running through your fingers. The sound of a crowd’s spontaneous laughter. Memory care is at its best when it encourages active experiences. With that in mind, our specially-designed memory care neighborhood promotes safety, security and well-being, while also offering active life-enrichment for those facing Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias. We’ve named our life-enrichment program Illuminations.™ And it can truly brighten everyone’s day. Illuminations stimulates the senses and reminds each person that he or she is at the heart of a loving community — a kind of extended family, if you will. It helps create feelings of connection — connection to physical surroundings, connection to community, connection with family, and connection to caregivers. It helps the entire family in just about every way imaginable. And we’re here to help in any way we can.

Costs for Maple Court

Photos of Maple Court

Services and Amenities of Maple Court

About Maple Court

Maple Court is a beautiful Memory Care community offering spacious apartments in a secured environment for the safety and wellbeing of your loved one.

Maple Court offers specialized programs including our Vibrant Life and Elevate Dining Programs to provide a safe and enriching lifestyle for persons with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia.

Map of Maple Court