Greenfield of Oak Ridge

Reviews of Greenfield of Oak Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenfield of Oak Ridge

July 29, 2016

By Paul467813

I was at Greenfield of Oak Ridge to visit a friend of mine. I saw that the place is well maintained and that they take care of their residents very well. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

April 20, 2015

I think Greenfield was beautiful; I did highly consider it. The rooms were very nice. The staff is professional, very nice, and very personable. The sanitation is very good. Everything was very lovely.

November 20, 2014

By busylife

I visited Greenfield 11/07/2014, and I felt that I must offer a review for the benefit of anyone seeking a residence. Above all I saw an organization that is committed to helping a person age in place. I heard that term, but it took awhile for it to stick. A resident can enter the facility in an independent living arrangement and remain there throughout the entire rest of life at this one facility...assisted living is right there, too. That means no change to the familiar faces or places of each day. The necessary team of staff are available to make this possible, and I observed this staff's genuine concern and respect for the residents several times in my short tour. Lastly, there is a consideration for every person's unique individuality that is clear through to the actual floor plans! Rooms have been modified just to suit a resident more perfectly....and the menu was actually outstanding, not institutionalized. I sincerely offer five stars to this group of people! Kudos to Greenfield :)

November 13, 2014

By Chattanooga Visitors

We visited Greenfield, looking for a potential home for my aunt, who has dementia. We were very impressed, especially with the memory care wing. Rather than an institutional-looking lockdown unit, we found a homey, warm and inviting area, open and engaging. The staff were definitely above par and Natasha was a marvelous host. Unfortunately, circumstances with my aunt forced us to go with another facility. But should another family member need assisted living, Greenfield will be the first place we look.

November 10, 2014

By Jennw

I visited this facility on behalf of my mother who is a long-term Oak Ridge resident. I found everyone to be friendly, helpful and was given an excellent tour of different types of accommodations that are available. Natasha did an excellent job of answering all my questions; she was very knowledgeable and professional. When my mother is ready to leave her home, she has stated that Greenfield is her top choice.

October 07, 2014

By Collin1

I've been quite satisfied with Greenfield of Oak Ridge, and my parents have too because my mother is independent while my father is currently in need of a fairly high level of care, but he is improving steadily. They chose to go there several months ago from California, and after looking at and talking with my siblings, we were visiting several assisted living communities here in East Tennessee. The rooms are quite satisfactory.

October 25, 2013

By Caring72219650

We moved in at Greenfield of Oak Ridge. Before choosing this place, we asked some people and we were told that this facility has the best food and the best one for the price. We have three rooms and they have a very good dining room. The food is very good for an institutionalized place and it's prepared like a home cooked meal. The facility is very good and the staff are very nice. They always say hello to you. The only problem is that we couldn't bring everything from the house. They have activities every day and church services in the morning. Sometimes they would have movies and once a month they would have a party.

Independent Living Reviews for Greenfield of Oak Ridge

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $1940/month

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Greenfield of Oak Ridge

At Greenfield Senior Living of Oak Ridge, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence.

The community offers many independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments in various sizes, including efficiencies, and one, and two bedrooms. Amenities in these apartments include one meal a day with the option of purchasing a meal plan, weekly housekeeping and linen services, free laundry facilities close to your apartment, library, spa, gift shop, emergency call systems, guest accommodations, exercise programs and scheduled activities.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and or other memory care needs, we provide a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovative approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Voted 2015 BEST OF THE BEST in Senior Living Care for all of Anderson County, Tennessee. Pioneer in Senior Living in Anderson County with 30 years experience serving Oak Ridge. Management staff has over 175 experience in caring for Seniors.

Map of Greenfield of Oak Ridge