Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Reviews of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

November 07, 2016

By Phillip622254

I was very happy with the Sycamore community and the staff, but I didn’t like the rooms. They have regular bath tubs -- not conducive to someone getting in and out; they must update their bathrooms. I did not understand from a mental care standpoint how they can put someone on an open balcony. They have all kinds of activities.

September 18, 2016

By Gordon851432

Sycamore Terrace was kind of sterile. It was landscaped nicely, but there were no bees, no butterflies, and no birds. The hallways were long and dark, and there weren’t any activities to speak of. The apartments were OK. We were not able to be there at the assigned lunch time at 11:30, so we didn’t taste the food. We only saw one old guy sitting on the lobby area, and one lady was sitting in a room; otherwise we didn’t see any residents, and it was about 2 o’clock in the afternoon. None of the activities room seemed busy, and they didn’t have any grounds to walk around on. We didn’t care for it at all.

June 10, 2016

By Trudy642767

We liked Sycamores Terrace. It was very friendly, open, and family-oriented. They had a salon and very good food. Everybody knows everybody so well that the staff put their drinks out before they come. It had a very family feeling.

April 23, 2016

By Dianne36

Sycamore Terrace Retirement was nice with nice apartments that had two bathrooms, which was a real plus, but they had meal plans that were an extra cost. They didn’t say the cost or what you get with it. The staff was very nice and very caring. We talked and looked at the different apartments, and I met some of the people who were all nice and very caring. They didn’t really have a lot of activities there.

March 22, 2016

By Billie5

The staff who accommodated me at Sycamore Terrace was very friendly, very nice, and treated me well during the visit. They showed me a room, which I decided I wanted if I choose this place. It was OK but a little small. The whole place was very nice.

December 16, 2015

By Hovis

Sycamore Terrace is convenient, clean, exactly what one would look for. As for the meals, they have different schemes to choose from. The dining area looked attractive. They have transportation that would take them to the mall for groceries and shopping.

June 21, 2015

By Sharon112751450

We chose Sycamores Terrace because of the price and the services offered. There's an activities director, and they do bingo, grocery shopping, and exercise. They have a laundry room and a walking path. They have three meals a day, and they serve good food. It's nothing but wonderful. The staff is on top of things and very courteous, and there is not any turnover, so my father-in-law gets consistent care. I would recommend it to anybody. The owner is wonderful. He is on-site everyday starting about 4:00 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m., and he is easily accessible. He loves it there.

April 29, 2014

By Kathy82525550

I visited Sycamore Terrace. I met some of the staff. They were very nice and knowledgeable. I was invited for lunch there, and the food was very good. The apartments were the same. However, I don't think they had the transportation that I needed. Their price was a little stiff. They tried to bring it down a little bit, but it was still too much more than I could afford.

Independent Living Reviews for Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Features Extra: Covered Parking, All Apartments Have Patio Or Balcony

• Licenses: ACLF

About Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

In this beautiful setting, Sycamores residents enjoy spacious one and two bedroom apartments along with many amenities such as fine dining, unlimited access to skilled nursing, personal care assistance, full service housekeeping, covered parking, pre-scheduled transportation, cinema, fitness, artistic pursuits, educational programs, music, lectures, art exhibits, and social programs.

We offer assisted and independent living services. Our friendly, experienced team is here to provide you the finest senior care in a warm, caring atmosphere.

Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community is your source for affordable, top-quality senior care services. Located in Nashville, TN.

Map of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community