Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Reviews of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

December 16, 2015

By Hovis

Sycamore Terrace is convenient, clean, exactly what one would look for. As for the meals, they have different schemes to choose from. The dining area looked attractive. They have transportation that would take them to the mall for groceries and shopping.

June 21, 2015

By Sharon112751450

We chose Sycamores Terrace because of the price and the services offered. There's an activities director, and they do bingo, grocery shopping, and exercise. They have a laundry room and a walking path. They have three meals a day, and they serve good food. It's nothing but wonderful. The staff is on top of things and very courteous, and there is not any turnover, so my father-in-law gets consistent care. I would recommend it to anybody. The owner is wonderful. He is on-site everyday starting about 4:00 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m., and he is easily accessible. He loves it there.

April 29, 2014

By Kathy82525550

I visited Sycamore Terrace. I met some of the staff. They were very nice and knowledgeable. I was invited for lunch there, and the food was very good. The apartments were the same. However, I don't think they had the transportation that I needed. Their price was a little stiff. They tried to bring it down a little bit, but it was still too much more than I could afford.

Independent Living Reviews for Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Photos of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

• Fee Structure Extra: Discounted Security Deposit 300, Lunch/Dinner And Housekeeping Packages 450 575

• Housing Extra: 55 Beds

Screening

• Credit Check

• Licenses: ACLF

About Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

In this beautiful setting, Sycamores residents enjoy spacious one and two bedroom apartments along with many amenities such as fine dining, unlimited access to skilled nursing, personal care assistance, full service housekeeping, covered parking, pre-scheduled transportation, cinema, fitness, artistic pursuits, educational programs, music, lectures, art exhibits, and social programs.

We offer assisted and independent living services. Our friendly, experienced team is here to provide you the finest senior care in a warm, caring atmosphere.

Map of Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community