Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Elmcroft of Murfreesboro (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

July 14, 2015

We visited for my mother-in-law. I was very impressed with the girl who accommodated me. She showed me the rooms, and I like it a lot. It was beautiful. They have a lot of activities for their residents. They also have a bus that could take them shopping.

March 27, 2015

Our experience was not good. The food was not good, the staff was not professional, and my husband felt mistreated. They must have a well-trained staff.

September 23, 2014

By Velma2

It was clean. The rooms were nice. The staff was friendly. I thought it was a good place to stay.

August 28, 2013

By Caring from TN

It is a very nice place. It is neat and clean. The staff there is really friendly. They have a real nice dining area and sitting area where occupants watch TV or have their activities. I was impressed with this facility.

August 11, 2013

By Brenda18

Nice, peaceful home-like environment with friendly staff. There are also a variety of activities to choose from.

Memory Care Reviews for Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Costs for Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Photos of Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: *24 Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

• State Licenses: License# 127

About Elmcroft of Murfreesboro

Located in charming and historic Murfreesboro, Tennessee, our senior living community offers residents a warm, relaxing environment, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized assisted living care – including specialized memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Elmcroft of Murfreesboro, we treat residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

Map of Elmcroft of Murfreesboro