Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Offers Independent Living

6539 Knight Arnold Road Ext, Memphis, TN 38115
Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

October 13, 2016

By Emily267113

I really liked the atmosphere and the price at Legacy Estates. They do not have a lease. The rooms were of good size, but my sister found them depressing. It was built in 1985, and it hasn’t been updated.

May 10, 2016

By Frank124381750

I was very pleased with Legacy Estates at Lenox Park Independent Living, and I'm satisfied with it. The staff was super. They had activities and pretty much everything else. I think they had two dining areas and both of them were really nice. I met some of the cooking staff. The rooms were big, very nice, clean, neat, and well organized.

October 29, 2015

By Jackie46

Legacy Estates was very friendly and accommodating and did a lot of things to make me feel comfortable. I know they have activities because when I got there, they gave me a sheet with their available activities. They have a lot that residents could participate in. It seemed like it would have been a very nice place to be, but it was out of my price range.

July 06, 2014

By Heidi6803

Greenfield has assisted living, and next door is independent living. My grandmother is in their independent living. We chose this because she has a friend who already lives there, and it was a little more affordable than some of the others. It also has a place for her pets. She has her own little patio with garden, so it makes it more like home for her. It is in an OK neighborhood. We feel safe there. It is very nice, and they keep it up. It has a gate and security stuff. It is a decent area. They keep the grounds very well. However, the hallways and carpets need renovation. The dryers in the laundry area, they have problems with those too. There is room for improvement there. However, as far as staff and Grandmother's apartment and all of that, that's very good. The staff is exceptionally friendly. They have all been very helpful and welcoming. They check on her. The dining staff is exceptional. They know all the residents by name and joke with them; they make it very personal. The dining area is very clean. We have eaten several meals with my grandmother. Food is excellent. They have activities. It looks like they have plenty, but Grandmother hasn't really got involved yet.

Costs for Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Photos of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Services and Amenities of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

• About Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Here at Legacy Estates at Lenox Park, our independent residents enjoy a retirement living experience filled with versatility and freedom on how they spend this time. We provide seniors with the opportunity to spend their retirement years free from the hassle of daily chores and home maintenance

We offer a selection of apartments for residents to choose from, ranging from cozy studio apartments to more spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Most accommodations come standard with a full kitchen, plenty of closet space, private bathrooms and screened patios for outdoor enjoyment. Our grounds are beautifully landscaped, and residents can enjoy a little exercise while strolling through them.

Events and activities of all kinds are held throughout the week, providing residents with plenty of opportunity to stay active and socialize. Events can include local trips and outings, live entertainment, exercise classes, educational programs and more.

All accommodations here at Legacy Estates at Lenox Park receive regular linen and housekeeping services, keeping apartments feeling clean and fresh. For added peace of mind, apartments are equipped with emergency call systems that are monitored around-the-clock.

For added convenience, laundry facilities are ideally located throughout our community for easy access. We also provide salon and barber services right on site, and residents who still drive enjoy the ample parking. On site are 24/7 trained senior specialists available to guide and support our residents, and we also offer free discharge planning and support Veteran's Benefits.

Map of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park