Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Offers Independent Living

6539 Knight Arnold Road Ext, Memphis, TN 38115
Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Independent Living Reviews for Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

October 29, 2015

By Jackie46

Legacy Estates was very friendly and accommodating and did a lot of things to make me feel comfortable. I know they have activities because when I got there, they gave me a sheet with their available activities. They have a lot that residents could participate in. It seemed like it would have been a very nice place to be, but it was out of my price range.

July 06, 2014

By Heidi6803

Greenfield has assisted living, and next door is independent living. My grandmother is in their independent living. We chose this because she has a friend who already lives there, and it was a little more affordable than some of the others. It also has a place for her pets. She has her own little patio with garden, so it makes it more like home for her. It is in an OK neighborhood. We feel safe there. It is very nice, and they keep it up. It has a gate and security stuff. It is a decent area. They keep the grounds very well. However, the hallways and carpets need renovation. The dryers in the laundry area, they have problems with those too. There is room for improvement there. However, as far as staff and Grandmother's apartment and all of that, that's very good. The staff is exceptionally friendly. They have all been very helpful and welcoming. They check on her. The dining staff is exceptional. They know all the residents by name and joke with them; they make it very personal. The dining area is very clean. We have eaten several meals with my grandmother. Food is excellent. They have activities. It looks like they have plenty, but Grandmother hasn't really got involved yet.

Costs for Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Photos of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Services and Amenities of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

• About Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park

Here at Legacy Estates at Lenox Park, our independent residents enjoy a retirement living experience filled with versatility and freedom on how they spend this time. We provide seniors with the opportunity to spend their retirement years free from the hassle of daily chores and home maintenance

Map of Legacy Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care at Lenox Park