Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

January 21, 2015

By Dorothy104845850

Harbor View is horrible. They really are just not taking care of her like they should. When she calls for assistance, they don't come. She can't move or do anything. Everybody is giving different information about the room accommodations. No one is on the same page regarding the rules and regulations of the facility. The food is not very appetizing. She doesn't have a whole lot of food choices. She actually lost weight there because she is not eating the food. It's just their inconsistency, and they act like they don't care. It's their way or no way. They don't try to make concessions. It's their responsibility to have the appropriate staff to do what they need to do for her. She doesn't get a lot of her care because the staff has a lot of patients to take care of. It's not her responsibility. It's not like you are doing it out of the goodness of your heart. She is paying for this care, and they are not giving her the care that she should get.

July 23, 2012

By charlen127

The nursing home was in good condition from the looks and cleanliness of it. I think the atmosphere of the building was great as well. It accommodated for, of course, the residents of the home, but as well for the visitors. There was enjoyment for visitors while they were there, as well as refreshments. The employers were bright and wore smiles every time they would greet you and the residents. I was treated with much respect and my family members were also. We were allowed to interact with our family members who were residents the way we pleased. Another good thing about the facility that I saw as a problem at other facilities was that the residents had nice quality beds and equipment in their rooms. My visit at a nursing home in another city was not as pleasant and didn't have the equipment safe for residents that live there. If you were in the same town and had to make the decision to let a relative move into a facility, I would recommend this one. If you aren't sure, you should visit the facility that your considering at least 3 times before making the decision.

August 07, 2011

By FireWolf

i would rather sleep under the Mississippi bridge and have gound hogs take care of me.

Services and Amenities of Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Our entire lives are made up of choices. Good ones, bad ones; choices we would never repeat, and those we would make over and over again. At Harbor View Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we ensure that our residents continue to have a choice. Whether choosing an afternoon's activity or meal for the day, our residents maintain their dignity and independence by continuing to make their own choices. That's the difference in the Harbor View experience. Our goal at Harbor View is to be your first choice for your residential and short-stay rehabilitative needs. We understand that you may have many options available to you, but we know that our skilled physicians, clinicians, therapists and support team are unique to Harbor View. We pride ourselves on the compassionate care we provide our patients. If it matters to you, it matters to us.

Map of Harbor View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center