Brookdale Sandy Springs

Reviews of Brookdale Sandy Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Sandy Springs

August 12, 2013

By JL3

Sterling House is amazing. I can't say enough about the staff. They are so wonderful and caring. My Mom loves it there! I highly recommend it!

April 30, 2013

By Tennesseegal

Sterling House seemed like a nice place. When I visited there, I saw that the residents seemed happy as they were gathered in the dining area. Although the rate was a little higher compared to the others I visited.

Photos of Brookdale Sandy Springs

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Sandy Springs

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Sandy Springs

Brookdale Sandy Springs provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Sandy Springs