Maybelle Carter Living

Reviews of Maybelle Carter Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Maybelle Carter Living

February 17, 2016

By Cathy120235150

The rooms at Maybelle Carter Senior Living were very nice. They had a lot of different cafeterias; an independent-living cafeteria downstairs, and assisted living cafeterias on the floor. They had a lot of grounds including a walking area; which I thought was better, but I didn’t see as many activities taking place. The staff seemed very efficient. They had a beauty parlor, and a place where people were watching TV, waiting for visitors to come.

September 08, 2014

Before her husband passed away, my mom used to live here. After his passing, she looked for a lower cost alternative. My mother had a two-bedroom apartment back in Maybelle but she was only there for less than a year. I had eaten there once and the food was OK. It's a nice community.

Independent Living Reviews for Maybelle Carter Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Licenses: AL Licensed by TN Dept Health
  • State Licenses: ACLF 40

About Maybelle Carter Living

Maybelle Carter Senior Living is a beautifully landscaped senior living community 8 miles north of Nashville located in Madison, TN. We offer Independent, Assisted and Alzheimer's care for residents.

We are built on the former estate of Country Music Legend "Mother" Maybelle Carter. Our community was built by Country Music Stars - the Late Johnny and June Carter Cash. Maybelle Carter offers the warmth of home and the opportunity for many friendships. Please stop by for lunch and a tour and you'll see we are definitely a Maybelle family!

The history behind Maybelle Carter is unique to our great city when it comes to senior living. Our building was constructed in honor of Maybelle Carter by Johnny and June Cash. Our property is on Maybelle Carter's former property and our community has a wonderful reputation in the city.

Map of Maybelle Carter Living