Maybelle Carter Living

Reviews of Maybelle Carter Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Maybelle Carter Living

October 10, 2016

By Michael434454

We placed my mother in Maybelle Carter. For assisted living, they have a lot of activities. They do little shopping trips. Food is great. It is a nice place. For senior living, it is pretty affordable. My mother likes it there. The common areas are really nice. Their dining hall seems like a restaurant or a cafeteria. They have common areas downstairs, and they show movies. The rooms are average size.

February 17, 2016

By Cathy120235150

The rooms at Maybelle Carter Senior Living were very nice. They had a lot of different cafeterias; an independent-living cafeteria downstairs, and assisted living cafeterias on the floor. They had a lot of grounds including a walking area; which I thought was better, but I didn’t see as many activities taking place. The staff seemed very efficient. They had a beauty parlor, and a place where people were watching TV, waiting for visitors to come.

September 08, 2014

Before her husband passed away, my mom used to live here. After his passing, she looked for a lower cost alternative. My mother had a two-bedroom apartment back in Maybelle but she was only there for less than a year. I had eaten there once and the food was OK. It's a nice community.

Independent Living Reviews for Maybelle Carter Living

July 03, 2019

By William

We're satisfied with Maybelle Carter Living. They've lived up to our expectations. My mother's room is kept very clean. Their staff is very thorough and consistent with what they do. Their food menu has a variety and looks good. They have a lot of different activities, more than she can participate in. They have a hair and nail salon, exercise room and classes, an outdoor pavilion where they have cookouts, and other outdoor activities. They've been very helpful and very courteous.

September 13, 2016

By Jeanetta000420

Maybelle Carter was nice and clean. It felt like you were cared for and like they were looking after folks. Everybody seemed really friendly. The rooms were nice, and the food was good. They had exercises and art classes, played cards, had a movie day and bible study with local churches, and had a library. They also had a garden, grounds with a walking path, and a travel club once a month where they looked at different locations, which was kind of fun. They seemed to really be a community. They provided a service where they would take them to a doctor within a certain time frame, which was nice. They would take them to the grocery store once a week, which was fantastic, and serve three meals a day. They took them shopping twice a week in two different locations and did other kinds of outings.

Memory Care Reviews for Maybelle Carter Living

Costs for Maybelle Carter Living

Photos of Maybelle Carter Living

Services and Amenities of Maybelle Carter Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Licenses: AL Licensed by TN Dept Health
  • State Licenses: ACLF 40

About Maybelle Carter Living

Maybelle Carter Senior Living is a beautifully landscaped senior living community 8 miles north of Nashville located in Madison, TN. We offer Independent, Assisted and Alzheimer's care for residents.

We are built on the former estate of Country Music Legend "Mother" Maybelle Carter. Our community was built by Country Music Stars - the Late Johnny and June Carter Cash. Maybelle Carter offers the warmth of home and the opportunity for many friendships. Please stop by for lunch and a tour and you'll see we are definitely a Maybelle family!

The history behind Maybelle Carter is unique to our great city when it comes to senior living. Our building was constructed in honor of Maybelle Carter by Johnny and June Cash. Our property is on Maybelle Carter's former property and our community has a wonderful reputation in the city.

Map of Maybelle Carter Living