Cadence at Rivergate

94 Twin Hills Drive, Madison, TN 37115
Cadence at Rivergate (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 17 days

JULY SPECIAL: Get 50% off your 3rd and 6th months' rent if you take possession by July 31st.

Reviews of Cadence at Rivergate

Assisted Living Reviews for Cadence at Rivergate

April 27, 2015

Elmcroft of Twin Hills was hospital like. They were short staffed, and the residents were not interacting. They should improve on the staff and cleanliness.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Our #1 priority at Elmcroft of Twin Hills is to provide a home-like atmosphere and the very best care for our residents. We regret you did not fully experience the Elmcroft difference during your visit. Please know we truly value your comments, it’s paramount to helping us better serve future residents and families. Elmcroft of Twin Hills

June 26, 2014

By Cliff4

It was a very excellent experience with Elmcroft. Their staff is very caring, very positive, interactive, and more than willing to help in any way. It's a very clean facility. I would recommend it to anybody. They have vehicles available for transportation, for shopping, and they have different games that they play. Just about anything that you ever want. The people were very professional. They just made me feel like I would have no worries if I were to bring my mom there.

January 04, 2014

By 1hopeful

Other

I can't comment as to Carestone but the current management of Elmcroft is not able to address basic problems, mainly understaffing issues. It looks nice on the outside and the staff is friendly but not very efficient. Combine the inefficiency with them being understaffed = dirty floors, unwashed linens and many other problems.

June 28, 2011

By jennifer1976

I visited Carestone last summer to pay a visit to my grandfather. It really seemed like a nice community to live in. My grandfather seemed very happy there. He had made quite a few friends that he sits with on the porch in the early mornings, enjoying the nice weather. Inside, there was a piano where the residents could gather around for entertainment. Every resident there seemed happy and peaceful. The staff was polite and well trained. They all seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs and related well with the residents. I am happy my grandfather is in such a happy place.

Costs for Cadence at Rivergate

Photos of Cadence at Rivergate

Services and Amenities of Cadence at Rivergate

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Cadence at Rivergate

At Cadence Living, we are experts at connecting the right people, places, programs and processes to create beautifully orchestrated experiences within our communities.

Our highly respected team of professionals takes a holistic approach to lifestyle, health and wellness with supportive services that enrich, encourage and enhance life. Beautifully designed apartment homes and communities full of all of the features and amenities you want.

Cadence at Rivergate is a beautiful assisted living community located in Madison, TN. Madison is a former settlement, now a suburban neighborhood of northeast Nashville.

Residents are simply at home here, and they find peace of mind knowing friendly staff members are committed to meeting all their needs.

Map of Cadence at Rivergate