Cadence at Rivergate

Reviews of Cadence at Rivergate

Assisted Living Reviews for Cadence at Rivergate

October 07, 2020

By Nan01

The staff is exceptional. They really make the residents feel welcomed. They make sure all the residents are always in a involved in group activates. It is a safe environment and very clean. Its just a great community for my dear friend.

Thank you so much! It is so nice to have family and friends that are involved with their loved ones. It really brightens their day and ours to see you when you come to visit! Thanks for being a part of our Cadence Family!

March 06, 2019

By Sherry

Cadence at Rivergate is wonderful. They have Bingo, arts, and they take them places. The activities are wonderful. It's really good. They serve them food very well, and they make sure there's extra steps they need to take for certain residents, and they do that. My mom has trouble with her dentures but they prepare her food so she can eat. They care. They offer showers, baths, and they take my mom to the dining room. They also wash and dry her clothes. The staff is very helpful. The dining area is very spacious and my mom enjoys the people that she eats her meals with.

Your Mom is a gem. It is our pleasure to care for and care about her. She is always up for a chat, and it has become an important part of my day.

June 26, 2014

By Cliff4

It was a very excellent experience. Their staff is very caring, very positive, interactive, and more than willing to help in any way. It's a very clean facility. I would recommend it to anybody. They have vehicles available for transportation, for shopping, and they have different games that they play. Just about anything that you ever want. The people were very professional. They just made me feel like I would have no worries if I were to bring my mom there.

Costs for Cadence at Rivergate

Photos of Cadence at Rivergate

Services and Amenities of Cadence at Rivergate

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Cadence at Rivergate

At Cadence Living, we are experts at connecting the right people, places, programs and processes to create beautifully orchestrated experiences within our communities.

Our highly respected team of professionals takes a holistic approach to lifestyle, health and wellness with supportive services that enrich, encourage and enhance life. Beautifully designed apartment homes and communities full of all of the features and amenities you want.

Cadence at Rivergate is a beautiful assisted living community located in Madison, TN. Madison is a former settlement, now a suburban neighborhood of northeast Nashville.

Residents are simply at home here, and they find peace of mind knowing friendly staff members are committed to meeting all their needs.

Map of Cadence at Rivergate