Lakewood Place Loudon

Lakewood Place Loudon (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lakewood Place Loudon

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakewood Place Loudon

November 29, 2013

I like the atmosphere at Lakewood Place. The staff is great. They are all very accommodating. I have several siblings and they told all of us to call whenever we want. They seemed to care. I have not tried the food, but my parents seem to like it. They are staying in a private room, which is spacious enough and clean. We are involved in the activities last couple of weeks, which is the breast cancer awareness. They have a big tea celebration where they provide snacks and balloon in honor of friends and loved ones who have survived or passed from cancer. They also have activities like bingo and craft activities which they ask the residents to participate in. They have outings to different landmarks or historic places in the city. I will definitely recommend them to others.

May 25, 2011

By moogan

Friend or relative of resident

The information is based on visits with my family member as well as things my family member has told me. This facility does a lot of activities with their residents. The facility is very nice, clean and well organized. The staff has been friendly and more than willing to provide the assistance needed to my family member. They seem to take a real interest in their residents and the living conditions of the residents. They provide a variety of independent activities for example, a workout facility that residents are able to use as well. Their meals seem to be well-balanced and they do offer some snacks as well. The facility structure seems to be fairly new and in very good condition. They also follow safety precautions with the best interest of all residents in mind. Overall, as far as assisted living facilities go, I would say this is a really good place, should someone have the need to reside in an assisted living facility.

Costs for Lakewood Place Loudon

• Low Salt

• Staff Patient Ratio: 13.5:3

• Licenses: Adult Care Home

About Lakewood Place Loudon

Lakewood Place is Family Pride's newest senior adult community and is located next door to River Oaks Place in Loudon. We have thirty four spacious assisted living units and an activity center second to none. A wellness center and on-site physical therapy help our residents maintain their independence and health. The expansive common areas, dining room, and sunrooms are complemented by oversized private suites. Lakewood Place offers patios, gardens, and a level of interior finish of the highest quality. Daily activities include an art studio, media theater, classroom, wellness/exercise center, beauty salon, billiards room, coffee/ice cream bar and enough lounge space to make you feel like you are in a fine hotel or country club. As amazing as this wonderful facility is, it is our dedication to serving our residents that sets us apart. It is our goal that you be comfortable, safe and secure within our buildings and feel as if you are close to being at home with family when you think of our staff. Our reasonable monthly rates will be a blessing to your family.

Map of Lakewood Place Loudon