Williamsburg Villas

Williamsburg Villas (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Williamsburg Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Williamsburg Villas

August 01, 2011

The facility is always clean and staff members are helpful and kind. Everyone works hard to create a good environment. We were reluctant to place my mother and father-in-law in assisted living, but this was as good an experience as it could be.

July 28, 2011

By Genfriend

Williamsburg Villas has 6 villas, each beautifully decorated as you would expect in a gracious home. Two villas are set up for Alzheimer's patients. The residents of each villa are matched carefully. This means that if your loved one begins to need more care because of mental decline, he or she is moved to a villa where the other residents are all at about the same stage. This provides a comforting setting for each person. Because my father is there, I visit frequently (several times a week) at all hours. I have never seen a sign of any problem or anything less than loving care for the residents in any of my many visits. The staff at Williamsburg is wonderful. I would note if any person was less than kind, caring, courteous, or helpful, but after 6 months and meeting many caregivers, I have yet to find one person that is anything less than I would want for myself. If I list names, this review will run much too long but I am beyond grateful to them for all that they do. There are nurses there 24/7. If it becomes necessary to call an ambulance, they will do so and then notify the family immediately. They work very hard to keep families informed. There are activities available and where it is accepted (by the resident), activities to stimulate mental or physical abilities are used to draw the residents out. There is a Sunday service available. The food is excellent, and visitors can join their family at mealtime with a bit of advance notice. Alternate meals are offered so that if a resident does not like what is on the menu, there is another choice. Food may be brought from home as well (for example, I bring sliced strawberries at times because I know my father enjoys them.) If the people at Williamsburg know you have a food preference, they will adjust their grocery list accordingly. (Buttermilk is on the grocery list especially for my father.) Snacks are provided during the afternoon, evening, and, if needed, a middle of the night snack is provided as well. While Alzheimer patients get special care at Williamsburg, it is not ONLY for them. There are villas that cater to those people who have no mental impairment or who just need the added care of this facility. I most highly recommend the people at Williamsburg and the beautiful facility in which they work.

Costs for Williamsburg Villas

Photos of Williamsburg Villas

Services and Amenities of Williamsburg Villas

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2075/month
  • Get Costs

About Williamsburg Villas

Williamsburg Villas offers compassionate senior care in Knoxville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. You can be sure that everyone at Williamsburg Villas is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Knoxville, TN.

Map of Williamsburg Villas